Lcd

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a led Audi 4 rings and wondered if any one knows how this can be wired into my light switch so when i turn on my drl's this comes on . Not sure what or where the module for this would be in car ,plus wouldnt know what pins the positive / negative wires go to . Any help be much appreciated

Last edited:
Just wire it to the sidelight bulb in the head light

Just wire it to the sidelight bulb in the head light
Cheers @LEE69 but it would hopefully be easier to wire straight into module and if any coding needing done i could get done .i think to get into the front lights off an s3 8p is kinda hard but dont qoute me there as i have never tried .

You're just taking a power feed from something when it's live. The connector is on the outside of the light, I can't honestly see this affecting the canbus either

You're just taking a power feed from something when it's live. The connector is on the outside of the light, I can't honestly see this affecting the canbus either
Cheers i will look into that thanks for tip

Yes sorry led , how would i wire these in Nigel if you happen to know how

Those are not factory made products, so there wouldn't be an option to code those..
Just grab a live feed from another lightbulb as told above.

Assuming only when headlights are on, what's the load they use, as I would use the interior illumination circuit as they're all led that enables with lights & I've added others to this without hardly anymore current used.

Assuming only when headlights are on, what's the load they use, as I would use the interior illumination circuit as they're all led that enables with lights & I've added others to this without hardly anymore current used.
Its 12v i have been told basicslly work off car battery

Just test on the illumination circuit, should be ok.