lancaster audi

fraud

jamo s3
Reaction score
what a joke took my car there at 9.30 because it was making a lound noise coming from the wheel, was told they would ring me before four 4.00 they never did, three calls later from me they was still unable to return my call, i eventually got through and was told that they could not find any fault but have put a revised software on my ecu, so bye bye to my cc,remap thanks audi you will be hearing from me

What you gonig to do about it?
Thats so cheeky you had to keep calling them to get a reply
and then they start fiddling around with your ecu.
It was only a noise by the wheel
Had noise coming from mine found out stone in break disc area

They should not have done anything to the car without your authorisation especially reloading the ecu coding, ok they ask you to sign something but then anything major they should conrtact you 1st, I would go back to them & say you've erased my remap & you didnt even return my calls or ask me/contact me about the work involved, so you owe me the cost for the remap to be coded again.

I agree with both of you, when i complained to them there and then all i got was a sorry but they had not got the message, and as for the ecu i did mention it but not to much incase it voids the warrenty, they just told me they had to do it for me or else it would void my warrenty/ yeah right. so i,ve emailled jbs to see if they can flash it back f,o,c. and im gonna write a stinking letter to the manager at audi too