Kerbed my wheels AGAIN!!!

boggysv

Reaction score
just need to rant...seems like I can never keep the wheels of this car in perfect condition. 8 years of driving the A4 and the rims are perfect. Only once i kerbed a wheel was when driving my mom's many many moons ago.

but my fortunes with the S3 it's really really bad. Front left wheel hit coming out of my apartment while still in the UK, rear left wheel when reversing at an angle against the kerb some months ago, and lastly today, a real biggie. both driver side wheels hit, and side skirt damaged!! I was coming out of a junction turning right, and for some reason or another (i think it's my stupidity), hit against the divider/kerb/whateveryoucallit.

I need therapy..and driving lessons :(
Thinking of changing the color of the car to something more auspicious, or maybe bring it to the church to have it blessed or something?

lve done all mine, but lve came to live with it. l blamed it on the wife, my bad.

Get the kerbing fixed by chipsaway @ £55 a wheel,you should quickly realise its expensive and your driving should improve as I know mine did.

Ye you should learn real quick, get your wife / missus to teach you how to drive hahaha.

Get the kerbing fixed by chipsaway @ £55 a wheel,you should quickly realise its expensive and your driving should improve as I know mine did.

think i'd prefer a proper refurb rather than spot repair or paint etc...fed up of flaking paint on wheels that i've come across having been spot repaired... ;)