Just Seen This Modified S3 For Sale

Its a great colour, there is someone on here with one too, cant remember his username though!

it's a lovely colour Suzuka Grey, unfortunately I think the asking price is a bit much, hence why it's still up for sale!

yep thats why i didnt buy it!, people will say look at the mods that have been done!! u cant take mods in2 acount bec u never get ur money back for mods, when i was lookin for my s3 i was lookin for one standard, low miles, good spec, had to be white, 1 year old, and had to have the buckets, watched mine for a month then traveled 300 miles to buy it :yes: as all glasgow audi had to offer was a very low speced car in black and 3k over priced robbers :yes:

I personally don't think that 30K is that bad.... A 35K+ car, with about 5K spent on mods. Granted you'll never see most of that but I could be tempted at that price.

Right decision made............ Speedlines Turninis when I have to give Vtec Abuser his alloys back in June.

love the car dealers magnetic sign stuck to the roof, gauranteed the roof will be scratched useless :lmfao:

I have that colour. That photo looks to have been tinkered with, see that colour you see looks alot like the grey Fiat do. Which is a nice grey, mind. Suzuka is more white in real life.

But it is indeed a beautiful colour. Especially in sunlight, when the light hits the paint you get a blue pearl effect. Kinda like white but with more depth

I have a suzuka grey S3, Fantastic colour IMO, shows the ibis white up!!!:undwech:And yes that is Madalex's car. Them pictures dont do the car any justice though!!! They do look like they have been messed with!

I did think that it was a little darker than usual. I would like an S3 in the tinkered with colour though :)

yea that looks like madalxe. thats what he does, gets a standard s3, do it up and then test waters by selling it. im sure he's not overly fussed if he looses out on a grand here or there. the mods have been done properly though. theres a post on another forum of his build thread for that car.

I was going to go for Ibis white for new car but I really like the look of that Suzuka Grey. Could anyone post a photo of your car in suzuka, to get a better idea of the colour. As you say the photo in the ad has been altered by the looks of it
cheers

Found another thread from madalex , back when he bought the car with quite a few photo's. Very nice colour. I really can't remember seeing one on the road.......... very exclusive :eyebrows:

yep thats why i didnt buy it!, people will say look at the mods that have been done!! u cant take mods in2 acount bec u never get ur money back for mods, when i was lookin for my s3 i was lookin for one standard, low miles, good spec, had to be white, 1 year old, and had to have the buckets, watched mine for a month then traveled 300 miles to buy it :yes: as all glasgow audi had to offer was a very low speced car in black and 3k over priced robbers :yes:

I thin yo av a wirles kebord lik miyn :)