Just picked mine up!

Filumo

Reaction score
not going to post pics - plenty of estoril already posted. Coming from an e60 m5 have to say I'm very impressed! Can't think of any negatives yet - ex audi car with 4k on the clock..
S3 db estoril/parade red 3d black with everything except keyless and pano roof. Can't see myself using an onboard sim and everything that goes with it though..

Last edited:
Hey come on! You have to post a few pictures and a bit of info about the car would be greatly appreciated too......

:hubbahubba:

Do it dude....

Crap weather! Here goes anyway..
Winter2012 019
Winter2012 020

Reactions: chute1860, Martinbanshee, nadsi77 and 1 other person
Lovely looking S3:thumbs up:
Can't believe you almost denied me my S3 fix! long wait until mine!

@Filumo, nice car. Pics are always good on here. Enjoy the car and the forum. Where you located?

BAN HIM!!

Oh wait I see the pics, gratz.

Lovely car :)

Thanks for posting the pics, see how you're now really popular?

Looks really nice, you must be pleased, how do you find driving it? They do tick all the boxes, well most of them for most people anyway.
You get a nice shiny car and it rains.............. sods law.

Thanks for posting the pics, see how you're now really popular?
You get a nice shiny car and it rains.............. sods law.

i can actually control the weather. all i have to do to make it rain in about 2 hours is wash and dry my car. i can guarantee that it will rain. :banghead:

oh and Nice car!

Reactions: Blackwhite
I test drove that car!!! Loved it so ordered one! Well done mate.

I didnt go for keyless entry but went for everything else including the pano sunroof, black styling pack, mono pur and matt titanium 10 spoke alloys on a Floret Silver paint. V happy with the looks and the way it drives.

I really only liked Estoril blue so didn't have much choice!!

It's a nice car and I was sold on the S3 after test drivng it. Did you buy it from Couldson Audi?

On board sim is fantastic for traffic updates if you have the satnav. Other Audi connect options are a bit if a gimmick but will probably improve over time!

Lovely car btw