[Jul 2, 2017] CRAWLEY AUDI DEALERSHIP MEET. (CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX)

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
inchcape-crawley-audi.jpg

Whether you require a New or Approved Used vehicle, or you are looking for any number of the services available from our experienced Aftersales Team for the maintenance or enhancement of your current Audi. …we will always be happy to help, wherever you may be.

We cover many surrounding towns including Reigate, Redhill, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, Horsham, Lingfield, East Grinstead & Uckfield to name but a few.

Our aim is to provide each of our customers with a warm, professional and efficient service to meet all of their needs and exceed all of their expectations.

As a team we pride ourselves in delivering excellence, value for money and we do our utmost to guarantee that our customers are extremely satisfied.

In short; at Crawley Audi we strive to be the best at everything we do.

Crawley Audi have invited members of audi-sport.net to have a meet at their premises on Sunday 2nd of July 2017 11am to 2pm. I would like to say a huge thanks to Robin Knight (Head of business) Jemma Leslie and the Inchcape Group for having us. On the day you will be doing a workshop tour with a Master Tech who will answer all your questions. Refreshments will be provided. There will be cars available at this meet (they may be driven by the dealership staff, don't know at this point) The cars will be announced 2 weeks before the event as its too early to know what's going to be available at this point. Please RSVP in the top post, but also list your user name and your name on the main forum as I will need to confirm names and numbers 1 week before the meet takes place. I have restrictions of 25 people but I can ask for more spaces if I require them. I will update this post when I have any more I nfo.

Reactions: fanta
RSVP in the top post. Please also list your username and name in here. Copy and Paste when you adding yourself on.

What times to and from?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

What times to and from?

11 am to 2 pm it usually runs over. They won't kick you out lol. :) x

RSVP in the top post. Please also list your username and name in here. Copy and Paste when you adding yourself on.

1. Fanta - Luke - red audi A4 AVANT

Reactions: Sandra
What happens at a dealer meet I've never been to one... and dint say come and you'll find out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens at a dealer meet I've never been to one... and dint say come and you'll find out

dealership meets are something that I started a few years ago for Audi-sport.net members. We get exclusive tours of the dealership. In brief, They always start off with tour of the workshop with an Audi master tech on hand to answer any questions on anything Audi. We also get access to other areas of the dealership and how they go about their day to day business. They lay on refreshments and some of the dealerships let you drive various cars as long as you meet the licence/age requirements for their insurance company needs. Others lay on a range of cars that you will be taken out by staff and get to enjoy some of audi's finest cars from the R8 to the a3. Every meet is different between the individual dealership groups.

Reactions: NL316, Jakes2514 and fanta

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4

Thanks for organising this Sandra! Things like this are great ways to bring the ASN community together.
Which reminds me, I need to get an ASN window sticker :)

Reactions: S3DUST and Sandra
2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
3. S3DUST - Richard - Blue TTRS or Black Q7

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab

. Fanta - Luke - red audi A4 AVANT
2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1

Interested in this, might pop along again

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
7. Tashfeen - White S4 or A4 B7

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
8. NL316 - Berty A4

I hope the guys at Crawley Audi are more organised than the ones at last meet we had :grimacing:

Reactions: THQuattro
Reactions: NL316
Ah, I wanna come but will be abroad in July. Hannah Smith helped me with my B9 S4 recently.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
8. NL316 - Berty A4
9. 347 - John -Daytona grey S3 8v

This sounds fantastic and I wish I could go and meet up with some of you guys and girls and break the ice as a newbie but alas I'm doing the last day of the Snowdon charity event for the ABF on that date - ****** - I assume there are more such meets?

This sounds fantastic and I wish I could go and meet up with some of you guys and girls and break the ice as a newbie but alas I'm doing the last day of the Snowdon charity event for the ABF on that date - ****** - I assume there are more such meets?
Yes there be others :)

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
8. NL316 - Berty A4
10.Alex _Wil - Alex - UNDERCOVER AUDI THAT LOOKS LIKE A MERCEDES :whistle2::whistle2::whistle2:

Reactions: NL316
2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
8. NL316 - Berty A4
10.Alex _Wil - Alex - UNDERCOVER AUDI THAT LOOKS LIKE A MERCEDES
11. Jay A3 (8L or 8P not decided yet)

Does Toby attend every single meet in the UK ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alex_Wil, Sandra and THQuattro
Yes all i have to do now is leave my credit cards at home and the family is happy, its a win win.

Reactions: Ian Whiffen, Alex_Wil, Sandra and 2 others
Does Toby attend every single meet in the UK ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Yes, Toby either goes to the meetings or it's retail Therapy, lmao. I would think he much prefers the cars. :) x

Yes all i have to do now is leave my credit cards at home and the family is happy, its a win win.

And you trip over the shopping bags on the way in, Toby, yes, win win to the wife and kids. :) x

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
8. NL316 - Berty A4
12. Fran A3 - Fran

2. THQuattro - Toby -RS4
4.Bredhurst Steve A6 3.0
5._Mac Red S4 Cab
6. Ian - Yellow Abt S1
8. NL316 - Berty A4
12. Fran A3 - Fran
13. Shez - Sheridan - A4 Cab

Reactions: THQuattro and Sandra
Hi everyone, I may not be able to make this as I have a real problem with my back (annular tear) which is really painful.
Going for a CT scan on Friday but will see how I am on the morning, I do hope to be coming along.

Hi everyone, I may not be able to make this as I have a real problem with my back (annular tear) which is really painful.
Going for a CT scan on Friday but will see how I am on the morning, I do hope to be coming along.
Hope everything goes ok Steve. :)

Reactions: bredhurststeve
Hi guys looks like I'm unable to make it. I have had an accident and got 2nd degree burns to my legs.... I've been told I'm not allowed to drive by the docs and even if I got a loft down I simply can't walk at the moment. Sorry to let you down. Rich
92c82ebdcc962b2d13804ad08422caa4.jpg

Hi guys looks like I'm unable to make it. I have had an accident and got 2nd degree burns to my legs.... I've been told I'm not allowed to drive by the docs and even if I got a loft down I simply can't walk at the moment. Sorry to let you down. Rich
92c82ebdcc962b2d13804ad08422caa4.jpg

Ouch, get well soon, that looks really painful, how did it happen ?

Reactions: S3DUST
I was really stupid, lit a bonfire with 1/2 a litre of petrol (done loads of times before) and it literally exploded. The burns are from the heat flash created. I wasn't on fire all the damage was done in under a second.... really annoying but could of been worse I guess...

@S3DUST that looks really sore Rich. You look after yourself and we will do another meet when you are well. :)

Reactions: S3DUST
Hi I would like to come to this meet if there is spaces left , not sure how to add name to list though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk