Is this interior original? (S4)

pilla

Reaction score
Need to get back in the b5 game, interested in this..

But unsure if the interior is original, it has no carbon trim, i was under the impression all the S4's come with the carbon look trim.

Anybody know?

Sorry i couldnt get the link on here on my phone. Its on ebay and its a rare teal colour. But it doesnt matter now anyway because the seller wants the earth for it and i suspect is shill bidding the auction.

Probably but it’s no way worth £2k!! More like £800!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please elaborate Russell on why you think its not worth much, He wants £3500, i told him it isnt worth that at all, I did bid £2k but got immediately outbid... He then said hes taking a deposit as we speak, but i doubt that was true. I do like the colour though, quite rare on the S4,Thanks.

Probably but it’s no way worth £2k!! More like £800!!

£800 for a S4??? You can’t be serious! £2k would be a bargain for it too! They’ve gone up in value quite a bit over the last year, Jasper green ones don’t come up often either!

On a side note, if you do buy it and want the carbon trim I’ve got a set for sale

£800 for a S4??? You can’t be serious! £2k would be a bargain for it too! They’ve gone up in value quite a bit over the last year, Jasper green ones don’t come up often either!

On a side note, if you do buy it and want the carbon trim I’ve got a set for sale
I think hes shill building it up as its private bids, i wont be buying it. Plus i'd prefer an avant.

If you know of any facelift S4’s going for £1500 then let me know, would be worth my time buying another one just to break it for that price

Reactions: VAG-Slag
How rare is the colour though, If you google jasper green b5 s4, nothing comes up, except for that car on an old gumtree ad, and a couple of A4's and A6's.. Plus the interior looks so bog-standard, something about that S4 that does not feel proper.

It’s not the rarest of colours for them, since there is also a jasper avant on eBay that’s been on there for a year now since being snapped up for a measly £1750, but not as common as silver or nogaro

I have one of the rarer ones just now, kingfisher blue, but is now basically a shell due to breaking it to buy a house, kingfisher and Merlin purple have to be the rarest of the colours for them and the only 2 colours I’d consider if I buy another

As for the interior, a cloth interior isn’t unusual and I’ve seen plenty with cloth, some standard style seats and some recaros, recaros being a lot rarer due to being a costly option at build time, I’ve also seen a few without the carbon trim but the majority had them although the gear surround was an optional extra too so not so many have that

I have a bit of experience with the S4’s having had 2 now and I don’t see any issue with that car other than the rusty wings and being listed as a facelift where it’s a part facelift/midlift with the pfl rear bumper and analogue clock on the dials

I’d be amazed if it goes for a penny less than £3k! If you’re looking for a S4 for £2k then you’re around 12-18 months too late, prices have soared both for whole cars and parts

Aah yes the Jasper green avant. I have just seen it and di remember seeing it on there long ago, It was not visible to me because i put a price cap on my ebay searches to filter out the greedy people who want the earth for these cars, hopefully, i can buy one at a fair price.

Yes i see the prices have gone up a bit in the last year or so. You are correct. I dont think it will hit 3k though.