Is the Dash fed via Relay ?

AGB-S3

Reaction score

Now you see it , now you don't , intermittent electrical [ supply] fault to dash ??
from cold ok no problems , runs fine
RUN Till HOT ...leave standing 30/50 mins
Problems set in
Power ON , Dash lamps flicker
on/off clears
starts ok, then stops , dash lights flicker / can extinguish .. Air con lights extinguish
IG On/OFF fault clears starts runs normally

The fault only occurs if the car is HOT and left to stand for any length of time
cold start >> run normal

Q Is there a relay that feeds the DASH & AIR_CON control panel 12v supply ??

Tnx _G

Now you see it , now you don't , intermittent electrical [ supply] fault to dash ??
from cold ok no problems , runs fine
RUN Till HOT ...leave standing 30/50 mins
Problems set in
Power ON , Dash lamps flicker
on/off clears
starts ok, then stops , dash lights flicker / can extinguish .. Air con lights extinguish
IG On/OFF fault clears starts runs normally

The fault only occurs if the car is HOT and left to stand for any length of time
cold start >> run normal

Q Is there a relay that feeds the DASH & AIR_CON control panel 12v supply ??

Tnx _G
Relay number 2 two controls ignition auxiliary circuits relay maybe that's something to do with it

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network

Tnx , Yes 2 sounds a good bet , where is the relay board , in the engine bay ? I see a board with 3 relays on the link ?

New relay 2 fitted , still same , looking to be the connections , relay panel to dash
probably at the dash end ?

New relay 2 fitted , still same , looking to be the connections , relay panel to dash
probably at the dash end ?
Check the dash connections pinout in the diagrams I sent you and vcds instruments specific scan keep me updated may be the cluster @MPH

Sent from Syknet Global Defence Network