iran next ???

myzeneye

Reaction score
whats your opinions guys..... should we flatten iran next ???
right know, im just in the mood to say feck it, lets do the lot. these boys are playin with fire, muckin around with nuclear gear....
im thinkin dirty bombs, rucksacks, tube stations etc....... i say we have to strike now, before its too late.
these people cant be trusted.
what do you think ??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

I think you ought to get back to work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think Europe should invade the states. I also think we should have one country instead of loads in Europe and make English the only language none of gay sounding puke those mainlanders speak.

Also ban muslims from entering Europe and raise Hitler from the dead. Tell him that all Jews have become Muslims and hand him a nice and big European army.

There you go all world issues and problems solved in under ten seconds.

I think its about time Tony and George pushed the big red button on the whole of the middle east, after all we have had two chances already, at the start of the last gulf war i was hammering on the door of the army recruitment office begging to join so i could go and kick some iraqi ***, but instead had to settle for detailed tv footage which became compulsive viewing. we would all be better off becoming the 51st state, can't wait for the new bigger and better world trade centre to be built as a big f**k you to the muslim bombers.

ha ha ha ....laugh my *** clean off there......
necroeire... ill smoke to that my son..... right on.

tdi.... i know mate... far to much time on my hand.

I'm not a racist at all, actually I /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif hate racists almost as much as Muslims, Americans, Italians etc....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

What about israel - we should get them too - they have 200 nuclear weapons already. And this is a country that assisinated the leader of palestine quite openly and got away with it! Very stable and democratic!

Or just the US to get israel to launch all their missile around about them!

Either way - the world would be so much better!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, we should blow up the whole planet and start from scratch as very small amoeba's driving very very small Audi's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no, we should blow up the whole planet and start from scratch as very small amoeba's driving very very small Audi's... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit like Mad Max world then, ok i'll be Max. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lol, funny views of points, I find it even funnier when all of you start relating to people via religion, because 1.3 Billion Muslims really are all the same right? Same for Jews? all the same right? How about Christians? Are they all alike? Just step back a minute and look at what's going on around the world and you come to the obvious conclusion that we're all just throwing petrol on the fire that's already ablaze around not only Europe but the world. Never generalize, because it'll come back to bite yo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit like Mad Max world then, ok i'll be Max. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you can be max.... as long as i can be ..... the night rider !!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

by the way, my unacceotable generalization is one based on experience..... not one that i was told to believe by the p.c squad.
i look back at my beliefs from when i was younger, and the p.c squad had "got to me".... i was young and had no experience to base any opinions, beliefs or assumptions on.... now, with the wisdom of my years, based on life experience of my own, i have drawn certain conclusions.....
i do agree, its wrong to tar everyone with the same brush, but like i said, my veiws are based on first hand experience, and in my opinion the majority are tarred. the minority of good british muslims will always suffer for this...its a shame for them...but ... its just the way it is.
i know that they distrust and dont like me as much as i dont like them, there is an undiniable friction between the varying cultures.... and you would have to be a blithering idiot to say this is not a direct result of different religeons amongst our cultures.... cultures wich are from opposite sides of the globe.... in my honest opinion, i dont beleive there will ever be a harmoneous multi cultural society any where, not just here..... imagine a load of jehovis whitnnesses knocking on doors in any counrty in the far east...... ha ha ha ... just imagine that.........
its never gonna work untill everyone drops this religion thing.... its always been the cause of war since the dawn of time..... people are peolple and should just learn to be neighbours and get along.
its not about skin colour.... it really isnt, its about intergration and non predudice attitudes...FROM ALL PARTIES.
.ive been apart of the p.c way of thinking and its that which has come back and bitten me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its my right....my right as a woman..... and from now on i want to be called loretta......

[/ QUOTE ]

Monty???

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]
indeedy............ "where will the feotus gestate ?"

LMFAO Myzeneye. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

My friend I have already been tarred with the same brush purely because of the color of my skin, so don't tell me you've had first hand experience in dealing with other religions. What first hand experience have you had that has proven to you without all doubt where your true views lie? I've had enough people give Hitler salutes to in my face just because I ain't white, now think about it, do racist or prejudice British people want Hitler back? Is he an Icon? a Leader?
I agree with you totally that religion has been the cause of chaos around the world, and I agree that it should not be used as a means of war, and I strongly disagree with the fact that difference in religions has caused a split, they have more in common than most of us non-practicing people have with each other. But I would like to know two things, firstly what experience have any of you had dealing with religion, police or even suspected terrorist bombers?

[ QUOTE ]
My friend I have already been tarred with the same brush purely because of the color of my skin, so don't tell me you've had first hand experience in dealing with other religions. What first hand experience have you had that has proven to you without all doubt where your true views lie? I've had enough people give Hitler salutes to in my face just because I ain't white, now think about it, do racist or prejudice British people want Hitler back? Is he an Icon? a Leader?
I agree with you totally that religion has been the cause of chaos around the world, and I agree that it should not be used as a means of war, and I strongly disagree with the fact that difference in religions has caused a split, they have more in common than most of us non-practicing people have with each other. But I would like to know two things, firstly what experience have any of you had dealing with religion, police or even suspected terrorist bombers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing something here? Is this the correct thread?

By the way, i'm a South African, so I know first hand all about prejedice, so where would you like me to start, past or current?

[ QUOTE ]
are you south African white or black? and what prejedice are we talking about? racisim or pointing out "muslim" terrorists?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a sort of funny burnt pinky/yellow with hairy arms and legs... :)) (previously advantaged, currently disadvantaged, unemployed for the last 4 years because I am too "white"! Perhaps you could paint me with the same brush as foreigners paint all other white South Africans? I mean why not, I'm white, I must be evil, right? You better go tell all the Germans that they are all evil swine because the Nazi's were German/Austrian)

I was one of those South Africans that hoped the country would truly change after the last evil lot were voted out of power, unfortunately they have not changed, simply mutated. I am now disillusioned and am making plans to leave.

Back to this thread, I do think the vein of this thread was not to actually be serious, so I would not worry about the humour. You are right of course that people do generalise, but in this instance I think people are just making light of the whole affair, so don't worry about it.

I wouldn't be able to comment on anything about South Africa as I do not know much, I just wanted to know what point of view you were coming from. I never paint people with a brush, but that's my personal choice, others who believe in the same as me do and yeah maybe this thread wasn;t to be taken seriously, I know I've changed the humor on this so sorry but anyone who is going to follow the "Moneky" I am against. Hope the humor does not change, U guys are a funny lot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

-Maz

read the post agin..... it claerly states that its not about skin colour.

i just wrote a huge reply to your post defratos and chose to delete it all...... the reason being one sentance summed the lot up.

alot of them i have had contact( not all, but most) with hate me because of either the colour of my skin or the fact i dont follow their religeon.

isnt that rascism.

my experiance is both valid and relavent. i dont feel i have to justify my experiences to anyone simply because of the colour of my skin.

must say.... i came online tonight thinking i was due for a barage of hate posts........
if you guys agree with what im saying, lets have a bit of support here......
am i alone in thinking this way??? surely not ?

[ QUOTE ]

alot of them i have had contact( not all, but most) with hate me because of either the colour of my skin or the fact i dont follow their religeon.

isnt that rascism.

my experiance is both valid and relavent. i dont feel i have to justify my experiences to anyone simply because of the colour of my skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not asking you to justify your experiences, I'm asking you to look beyond your experiences. To me you are who you are whatever religion you may follow, trying to force someone to believe in something he does not has never been something I believe in, I mean what's the point if you don't believe in the same people and things as me?

It all boils down to this, if I bump into you in the middle of the street you will most certainly stereotype me (from what I can tell from your posts) into a terrorist? Refugee? I don't know, and I don't like people who aren't even open minded enough to accept me for who I am and not for who you think I am.

we can all get back to being happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif