iPhone lock screen

glospete

Reaction score
S32B posted a thread "S3 iPhone Users" a while back and now I've just got my new iPhone 6 I decided to follow his example and make a lock screen for ALL A3/.S3 owners (well those with LED lights!). If anyone wants it then just right click and Save the image.
The dimensions for the iPhone 6 are 1334 x 750 pixels. If anyone needs a different size then PM me and I can send the elements which I used for this.
IPhone 6 lock screen

Reactions: Sandra
could you please upload the picture instead of a screenshot of your phone. cheers

Looks great but this is a screen shot, including the clock.

Oops sorry - forgot to upload the file itself!
Image1

Reactions: phil1824 and Rob2k68
Ah yes of course! I read it as Full Ed Club which mystified me!

Hope you dont mind, but i tweaked it slightly for us non LED people

Image1

Reactions: S3joey and S3orge
I'd like one for my Xperia Z2, yes there are other phones, lock screen that had A3 Saloon...

Surely the iPhone one will work if you just crop it.

Being a technophobe I'm sorry but I just have to ask how do I get that on my phone???

Right click and save it. Then send yourself an email and attach the image to it. Open the email on your phone and save the image to your Photos. Then go to Settings, Wallpaper, and choose a new wallpaper. Select the image you have saved in your camera roll. Job done.

Reactions: steeve
Yes it will however I don't own an S3. In fact in thinking. S-LINE would be better for my car and other owners.
The first imge posted does just say Audi. I modified mine to say S3. Its no too hard to do if you have the logo

OK I'll do an S-Line version next week! Is that with LED indicators or not?

Reactions: Phil-1
OK here is an S4 version - hope you "like" it!

Audi iPhone S4 screensaver white

Reactions: razza1
and a white headlight S-Line (also hope you "like" it.

Audi iPhone S Line white headlights screensaver

Reactions: blackjack2010, JohnM100 and Phil-1