Interior scratch removal

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi all
I have a couple of nasty scratches on the ali trim in my s line. Has anyone had interior scratches they have managed to remove??

What type of ali trim, if it's fishscale then you could try using some acetone and a scouring pad to rub it down slightly then you could paint it, iy's hard work tho'. I did it on my old B6, looked after but really time consuming. Or you could vinyl wrap it, easy to do...... here's mine
AfterpicsA4003.jpg

Carbonwrapped004.jpg

Carbonwrapped001.jpg

Hope that helps fella

Mac

My drivers door trim was scratched, carbon wrapped them in the end as it was a cheaper fix.

Any pics of the carbon wrap. I'm thinking about it.

Here is my previous carbon wrapped B7, I need to do my avant at some point really, apologies for the pic, its from my phone.

8424459624_670b0f4d79_b.jpg

was it a pain cutting arround the quattro logo ? this is whats stopping me from doing it

quattro wasn't too bard to cut out, I use a heat gun to shrink it over the badge, then used my swiss army knife to cut around it and something like a debit cart to poke the wrap down the sides of the quattro badge, I was worried about it, but it was reasonably easy and turned out really neat. Hope that helps a bit.