Interested, who has a car vs car on order?

Who has a car vs car on order?

• Yes have a car

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • No car on order

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters

Terminator x

Reaction score
As above really, who on here has one vs those of us waiting.

TX.

Reactions: Daggerit
As above really, who on here has one vs those of us waiting.

TX.

I have one, ordered September 21 and arrived September 22.

I also have another on order that I never cancelled which I ordered December 21 with no updates at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've owned 2. My 22 died of hail damage, my 23 is going strong, and I'm getting a different 23 at the end of December.

50/50 roughly on here is it not? well according to the build tracker spread sheet it is

I’ve actually been to see this today.

bff53238e05a5f1c0732e32b4a970e2e.jpg

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, RS03???, Terminator x and 2 others
You must also be bored by potentially having 3 of the same car.....
Losing the one nothing I could do. I can't pass up a dealer offering me MSRP for one and giving me over sticker for my trade.

Now might be a good time to just go buy one john. Seems to be loads selling up.

I keep an eye on a/trader.

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
What did you think of it?
Enjoyed driving it, seems to have impossible grip when really pushing on, engine quite characterful too.
quite a change stirring the gearstick again and I’d live with the manual too even after being DSG for so long.
looks great though even though the interior switchgear is from the Toyota parts bin
Would I consider it though…… yup, when I don’t need the practicality of a full sized H/B.

Reactions: NevMan, Pinky1959 and Snake Pliskin
Enjoyed driving it, seems to have impossible grip when really pushing on, engine quite characterful too.
quite a change stirring the gearstick again and I’d live with the manual too even after being DSG for so long.
looks great though even though the interior switchgear is from the Toyota parts bin
Would I consider it though…… yup, when I don’t need the practicality of a full sized H/B.
Nice car and will I am sure be great fun to drive.
Oddly, when I drove the 718 I thought I would love the manual but after 5 minutes I immediately knew I wanted the PDK.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Nice car and will I am sure be great fun to drive.
Oddly, when I drove the 718 I thought I would love the manual but after 5 minutes I immediately knew I wanted the PDK.

I was watching a video on a 718 yesterday the guy (Petrol Ped) was driving a white used one, reckons it’s the sweet spot for £££££ / spec etc
Looked a nice car but for us not practical I’m afraid.

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I was watching a video on a 718 yesterday the guy (Petrol Ped) was driving a white used one, reckons it’s the sweet spot for £££££ / spec etc
Looked a nice car but for us not practical I’m afraid.

Its a strict 2 seater for sure - hopefully it will be a good box ticker and certainly my last roll of the dice.
I've had 2 TT's in the past and whist they do have back seats, even small kids would struggle - just useful for a gym bag or coat really.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
Its a strict 2 seater for sure - hopefully it will be a good box ticker and certainly my last roll of the dice.
I've had 2 TT's in the past and whist they do have back seats, even small kids would struggle - just useful for a gym bag or coat really.
TT Mk3 boot is massive though larger and more accommodating than my S3 saloon
Saw a strangely speeced 718 tonight White no sports exhaust Silver 20's xenon lights still nice though although l think the boxster in white is the looker 2 years ago just now l nearly ordered one Damn but l just couldn’t justify £64k for a 300bhp car talking of Porsche they're Apr is now 10-9% but it doesn't seem to stop potential buyers my son's dealership is getting a larger flow of customers cars in plus some stock

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
TT Mk3 boot is massive though larger and more accommodating than my S3 saloon
Saw a strangely speeced 718 tonight White no sports exhaust Silver 20's xenon lights still nice though although l think the boxster in white is the looker 2 years ago just now l nearly ordered one Damn but l just couldn’t justify £64k for a 300bhp car talking of Porsche they're Apr is now 10-9% but it doesn't seem to stop potential buyers my son's dealership is getting a larger flow of customers cars in plus some stock

Wiry the back seats down the TT was quite the load lugger lol :)
Yeah I recall you considering one at the time mate. The options are ridiculous no question but saying that on Top Gear last night they reckon you can add £100k of options to a £100k Range Rover - now that really is crazy.
I think with manufacturers phasing out combustion engines, especially the likes of Porsche, maybe it is encouraging buyers to get one whilst there is still an opportunity before the world goes EV mad !

Reactions: NevMan, Terminator x and Jassyo06
Wiry the back seats down the TT was quite the load lugger lol :)
Yeah I recall you considering one at the time mate. The options are ridiculous no question but saying that on Top Gear last night they reckon you can add £100k of options to a £100k Range Rover - now that really is crazy.
I think with manufacturers phasing out combustion engines, especially the likes of Porsche, maybe it is encouraging buyers to get one whilst there is still an opportunity before the world goes EV mad !
The VAG really are firing out ev's faster than anyone else bar their high end brands ......worst culprits for soft limiters aswell

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, NevMan and Snake Pliskin