Injector Seals

CarbonBlack

Reaction score
Right chaps, where's the best place to buy the 8 Injector Seals & the 4 Seat's that go in the IM? Can you get the Alloy 1s over here or are they just a US order only? Cheers :)

OK I'll bite as this thread somewhat concerns me for reasons I'll explain in a moment. Why do you need to replace your injector seals, and surely it is a warranty job? The reason for my concern is that I had huge problems with a Mk 5 Golf I bought new in 2005 with an FSI engine. A persistent fuel leak was finally traced to the injector seals; shame the car was off the road for weeks in the process!

Cheers mate, it's nothing that serious luckily :)

I'm putting a S3 Inlet Manifold on when I do the FMIC etc & I'm having it Powder coated before hand. So I've got to remove the Plastic Seat's in the Manifold anyway & I'm a fan of trying to replace bit's for new if poss :) Whilst looking for info on the Plastic Seat's I found more about replacing the Injector Seals than anything else! As I've got to remove the Fuel Rail to change the Mani & doing the Injector Seals looks pretty easy............

Are you in the right forum section? As this is for new A3s (8V) all of these are still under warranty and as such not many people are tinkering with them, hence no replies!

Cheers mate, yeah I realised the other day & messaged Admin to move it but they haven't replied or moved it :/