IM BACK

brownie 25

Reaction score
Hello all it's been a while,I sold my 2007 a4 2.0 tfsi Quattro s line about a year ago and bought a 08 vw passat, now the bug had bitten again so be gone passat, hello 07 a4 170 bhp s line avant, can't wait to do a few little things to get her looking right.
So What should I be keeping an eye on with this one what are the weak spots, it's brd

Oh good lord, you're gonna get flooded with stuff that'll give you early onset of grey hair ;)

Oil pump balance shaft
Egr valve
Turbo lag
Egr cooler
CTS
FTS
White smoke on idle
Dpf is known to be rubbish on brd's and a lot of reputable remappers won't remap without removing DPF because of this and revo even withdrawn their remap totally for brd's

I have a BRD too :(, welcome back;)

From what I can gather from the receipts that are with it the the oil pump and injectors were done so that's one lot of problems to mark off the list hopefully,I don't even want to know what all the other letters even mean never mind what problems they bring,have a look at these it says stock pump x4 165 euro each and says something about replacement unit injectors

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 117
You have an 07 why does the audi invoice say reg date 2001!!!

Edit: oh yeah sorry forgot the injectors but these won't cost you anything as they're done on recall

Btw can't see anything on those two invoices that covers the oil pump? Only injectors 03g130073tx

Ya,I don't know what that 01/01/2001 is about, I don't understand the invoice so I will ring the dealer to see if they did replace the pump or was it just the injector

Ya,I don't know what that 01/01/2001 is about, I don't understand the invoice so I will ring the dealer to see if they did replace the pump or was it just the injector
Its just a mistake on there part.

I have confirmed with your vin number all is in check. See below:

Maker: AUDI
Name: Audi A4 Av. 2,0 TDI
Type: A4Q
Region: Other
Engine: BRD
Release date: 2008
Interior color : NY
Market United Kingdom (X2B)
Production date 19.06.2007
Code HCK
Body color 9C9C

Manufacturer:
Audi Germany

Brand:
Audi

Model:
A4

Region/Plant:
Ingolstadt Germany

Year:

Sequential number:

Giosabcsl a any way of telling if the pump was replaced,is there a main dealer database or anything like that. How did you get that info with the vin no.

Sadly that is something you would be able to find out from the Audi dealer. I am sure there is a main dealer database about but its not something I have access too.

That info is easily available via the internet and a vin number look up. :)

If you have a good local dealer they should be able to view all work carried out at dealers and hopefully give you a print out of it. I got a print out of my cars dealer history from my dealer but I don't think they're supposed to do this.

They can tell you information over the phone. As to physically giving you the information I know they have got stricter with just giving out paper work but if you can prove to them you own the vehicle and you are the owner then they dont really worry too much.

All the times I wanted to buy a VAG vehicle I would phone the dealers to ask if recalls etc have been done and never once has someone turned me now.