1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get a pic next to my name?

SmileyS3 Dec 30, 2015

1. SmileyS3

SmileyS3 Active Member

i know you go into settings and all that but when I try to put pics on here, it just looks like it's buffering or something but never ever finishes? Do I need a special app like taptalk?
    I'm always on an iPad air or iPhone 5

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Site Sponsor Team Ibis VAG Can Professional Gold Supporter VCDS Map User quattro ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Should not need a special app as the forum uploader should work without any issues. Only thing I can think of is maybe the picture / image you are trying to upload is too big. Try reducing the size, maybe 500x500 pixels for example, and try again. If you are still having issues it might be an idea to ask within the Forum Support Section, but am guessing that a mod will pop along soon and move this thread there :)

4. SmileyS3

SmileyS3 Active Member

Ok...I will try that thanks

S3joey likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

If you having trouble applying an avatar, send me the image and I will apply it for you:)

6. steeve

steeve Well-Known Member Team Ibis TeamMisano Audi S3

That Sandra, she's so helpful. To the rescue again.

Have a great New Year Sandrea

DJAlix and Sandra like this.
  7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Thank You Steve. Hope you have a very Happy New Year. :) x