How many of you?

Herby1

VAG All the way
Reaction score
Live round the medway kent area? S3 and A3 Owners?

Dont see many thats all????:confused:

So i guess no one is then!!!!

I am abit closer, Berkshire area here!

Loads of S3's locally!

And I think i must have the highest concentration of A3 TDI's with sline kits ever!!

god_thats_quick said:
I'm probably one of the loads of S3s you see locally Jam! Feel free to wave like an idiot if you spot me! :salute:

Do you have a pre face-lift with tints?

theres loads and loads and loads in leicester

maybe some can move where you live :)

im in kent near dartford, hardly ever see another s3, seen a few a3's tho.

Jonesy said:
im in kent near dartford, hardly ever see another s3, seen a few a3's tho.

exactly there are hardly any at all...it is very rare you even see an a3 8L!!!

Mad

god_thats_quick said:
I'm probably one of the loads of S3s you see locally Jam! Feel free to wave like an idiot if you spot me! :salute:

Well waving like an idot I shall then!

lol

Herby1 said:

I think A4quattro lives round there? He lives in a caravan too.

Been to a few clubs out there in the past, whats that club in the strood area called again... oh yeh Amadeus pure chavvy girls and pikey boys

silver75 said:
I think A4quattro lives round there? He lives in a caravan too.

Been to a few clubs out there in the past, whats that club in the strood area called again... oh yeh Amadeus pure chavvy girls and pikey boys

lmao amaduas, that place used to be wicked back in the day, I spend alot of time in maidstone and london clubbing now. Amaduas is full of 14 yo girls and little boys thinking they a badman, looking for fights......mugs!

Jonesy said:
lmao amaduas, that place used to be wicked back in the day, I spend alot of time in maidstone and london clubbing now. Amaduas is full of 14 yo girls and little boys thinking they a badman, looking for fights......mugs!

Hahahaha you are not wrong there bud, i havent been there for a good year now!! i remember going there about a year ago...hoping it would of changed but nope its worse.....girls coming up to you asking to dance.....but you have to say no cause you look like a ****** psycho lol

i cant believe how bad its got it used to be so good in there! oh well let the kids have it!! i prefer maidstone and london bars now! i love frobishers and straweberry moons. great place no kids at all.

1 minute silence for Amadeus...COME ON!:bye:

Herby1 said:
...and straweberry moons. great place no kids at all.

....went strawberry moons a few weeks ago for a mates b'day... pretty cheesy imo but pretty tastey women. I remember going Amadeus 3-4 years ago.. cheesy as f*** but a good laugh :) only ever been mid-week... suprised its still open
Very very rarely go out in kent its just that a few of my mates like it there.

silver75 said:
I think A4quattro lives round there? He lives in a caravan too.quote]

Lives in a caravan?!?!?!

What's that got to do with the price of rice??????

god_thats_quick said:
Tints... :think: nope.

Mines Imola yellow with yellow seats, pre-facelift but I've got the facelift badges and rear lights.

It's not you I've seen on the A331 then!

I'm in Upper Abbeywood, near Bexleyheath about 10 mins from Dartford Bridge. Mine is the w reg silver S3, completly standard apart from the scraped front spoiler where it keeps grounding out.

Not many about but when i came out of Bluewater cinema on Tuesday i couldn't understand why my plipper wasn't working but then i realised it wasn't my car!

im in and around the tonbridge area , :hi:

so not too far away from you ,

see more RS4 / 6 than i do S3s , lucky buggers !

Been of the net for a while .I live in ASHFORD KENT 3 S3s that i know of down here, work in DEAL 1 noggy S3 and two RS4s

Herby1 said:

Anyone see the documentary about ****'eads from the "impoverished" medway towns?

..theres your answer right there

S3QuattroDrift said:
I'm in Upper Abbeywood, near Bexleyheath about 10 mins from Dartford Bridge. Mine is the w reg silver S3, completly standard apart from the scraped front spoiler where it keeps grounding out.

Not many about but when i came out of Bluewater cinema on Tuesday i couldn't understand why my plipper wasn't working but then i realised it wasn't my car!
Im not far from upper abbey wood, used to live there myself but recently moved to charlton. havent seen you about though

Possibly, i suppose it depends on what, and how many (as always) But im sure i can sort something out if you let me know wot you got in mind

Nice one. Must confess to spending more time with my Mk1 Golf Gti than the Audi at the moment. Its a pretty tempramental old girl.
Will have another look at the site as I am sure there is plenty of stuff I can waste my Christmas bonus on!

robert_waite said:
Nice one. Must confess to spending more time with my Mk1 Golf Gti than the Audi at the moment. Its a pretty tempramental old girl.
Will have another look at the site as I am sure there is plenty of stuff I can waste my Christmas bonus on!
unfortunately, the old site is just bare bones at the mo', our new and improved user friendly site is shortly due for completion. Any questions that i am able to answer i will do gladly. call the shop otherwise.