How do i find out if my car has been remapped !

craig9999

Reaction score
I just got myself an S3 and the guy i got it off said it had been remapped, just wondered how i prove it and does any1 no of a place i get get it on the rolling road then remap it if needed
Thanks

Mine was showing to be running 0.5 more bar at APS I don't know what map I have or the power I'm putting out. Rolling Road soon..

Easy this one....put your foot down. If your face isn't pulled off, it's probably standard! The standard map is such a smooth power delivery but at 3k rpm on a remap....the rev gauge shoots past and your lungs are somewhere in the back seat :)

Easy this one....put your foot down. If your face isn't pulled off, it's probably standard! The standard map is such a smooth power delivery but at 3k rpm on a remap....the rev gauge shoots past and your lungs are somewhere in the back seat :)

haha nicely put

I really want a go in one of these 'fast' s3's