High beam assist

I need to check my setting as I can't think what the sensitivity is on tbh, but I'm going to guess its still not the same kind of technology as like you would get in a Tesla. I suppose though its not meant for that, its more to prevent you falling asleep and drifting into the next lane. Not for the car to drive itself...need to make sure you indiciate when changing lanes (as you should anyway..) as otherwise you will get some resistance when changing.

It's something I wouldn't pay £100 for personally even if it cost that much to add it in a factory order.
HBA on the other hand, I was using it last night and my passenger asked if I was turning the lights on or off or if it was the car. It might be a lazy feature, but its a very good one!
There is a YouTube clip of a chap in an Audi with LA and radar cruise control on a m/way ... the car was cornering with no hands from the driver!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
Yes pleas. Back on topic. I also really want help with coding to enable HBA I have a fully loaded US spec 2016 etron

Yes pleas. Back on topic. I also really want help with coding to enable HBA I have a fully loaded US spec 2016 etron
Just code the 09 and A5 for HBA. I can help you with that.

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

I made the change within A5 but do not see anything related to HBA in 09
Adaptions in 09 and coding in 09. "Light assist" in coding. Fernlicht channels in adaptions

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

I got everything enabled as in the thread but when I try to use it there’s a system fault and it won’t work.