Help with coding Audi a6 c6

Veseli1094

Reaction score
Hi guys I finally got my self vcds 17.8 and its working perfectly and as far as i know there is some different layout in coding section old one is like this and new is this ( i just took picture from google ) and then when i search for some coding for my car and they said long coding and i cant find it maybe i dont know how and somebody of you can explain to me?!?!

second i need coding list for audi a6 c6 2008 for next:
remote closing windows (i manage to code it for remote opening but not closing)
mirror tilting after lock/unlock (can i have it if i cant tilt mirrors from inside of car)
emergency turn signals blinking
central locking sound confirmation
this red light with needle sweeps
Enabling Lap Timer/Boost Guage/Oil Temp

If you got a genuine cable join the Ross-Tech forum as there is a lot off help there

What you mean by coding list? As in what number to ad to the codes to make the right change ? If genuine all the info you need should pop up in a box, where did you buy you cable from ? As I know there clones on eBay of the vcds 17.8

my cable is not an original and in spite of that it is very good and I do not have any problems with it
i did some coding with it and everything is good

but i need coding instrucito like whitch module and what number to add on etc.

and i need help with long coding because when i press it it not look like this one

the new one looks like this and i was little confused or maybe i did something wrong

The new one as you say is how it should be and the numbers in blue when you go to change it will pop up a code maker box on an original vcds the “old” one I’ve never seen before even my clone vcds before I bought an original looked like the”new” one. The windows up and lights flashing/beeping will be in the central convenience module

Reactions: ch1z64
And do you know is it possible to disable rev limiter or max speed limit via vcds or need to be dealers only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure, I thought Rev limiter would be to do with mapping