Help to identify Wheel lock bolts.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Hi my A4 Locking bolt key has stripped the hex on both the 17mm ans 19mm flats so I am now working with an 18mm socket hammered on. I have a code for the key, stamped on it F and 3 numbers and they look exactly like these; https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M14-x-1-...088319&hash=item3ce863cef7:g:dNEAAOSwd4tUGaTo
I don't think they are genuine Audi, quality isn't that good but does anyone else know of anyone who makes lockers like these, which incidentally are "Bimmec"? I have tried t contact Bimmec in Italy but the website doesn't seem to allow foreign E.Mails, maybe? so I think I am looking for a UK retailer for them, also messaged the E-bay trader on the above advert but I may be barking up the wrong tyre :)

Anyone ? or are you just thinking why doesn't he just buy a new set, well it has crossed my mind and I may do that yet!

Anyone ? or are you just thinking why doesn't he just buy a new set, well it has crossed my mind and I may do that yet!
Check with a company TPS genuine Audi parts just a bit cheaper they will have or if you check out Ebay there are good quality on there as i had to buy a code N key £19,99.
Now i would go playing around with you locking nuts as it cost me a hell off a lot off money to get them off plus i hope you haven't over tightened

I wasn't getting anywhere trying to identify what they were and when I thought about it, they were not great quality anyway, so I now have a genuine set. much better, cheers for the replies.