Help please I'm desperate

Julian smith

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I lost my axx engine early last year to low oil pressure, i found an excellentent replacement that had only covered 5k since being rebuilt to a high standard as follows.. axx block fully rebuilt with integrated drop in rods and CDL top end,
we added s3 alloy IC, turbo back milltek with sports cat, pipercross panel filter new pcv and revised DV,
I also had the ko3 fully rebuilt as doing the ko4 conversion later.
Just to add the car was and still is running a stage 1 map.
Once up and running we had some problems on start up jerking for first couple of minutes but fine once warm.
We found an issue with the runner flap motor so fitted a spare, although the issue improved a lot it's still there and thottle is very sensitive.
After first few hundred miles we found some oil vapour misting by filter housing and smelt fuel in the oil so I sent my injectors of to Niki at tech to be fully serviced and given clean bill of health (thanks for great job guys) we also fitted new OEM hpfp and filter housing.
I've run the car for no more than 2 hundred miles performance is fine apart from cold start I mentioned earlier.
Oil still smells of fuel?
Plugs are perfect, compression test petfect and not one code being thrown up.
I'm super paranoid to drive the car as don't want to and can't afford to lose another motor.
Any help/input would be greatly appreciated guys please can you help?

P.s I have read the possibility of it being the secondary fuel pump or poss O2 sensor causing over fuelling thanks guys

Didn't you put this post up several days ago & got some replies.

Hi mate indeed I did but no replies came through my end so I thought I was doing something wrong and re posted sorry my bad.
I'm trying to remove but can't find a delete option