Help needed & parts

Forbez

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've got a A6 avant Le Mans, 2009 I believe this is a facelift version.

I had a little incident recently where the front bumper got damaged during a little kiss with the central reservation.

I'll need to get a new bumper, fog light grilles (one is damaged, and the other fell off!!) and a new grill possibly.

The bumper needs replacing due to a single strut that has broken off.

I see loads of A6 bumpers on eBay, and I believe I need a 4F version, but they are all named as Non S Line, and I'm pretty sure I need an s Line. No amount of studying pictures has led me to identify either way.

So I hope you guys can help me, and confirm if I need an S Line version or not. I know it's not the SE version.

Also confirm if it is a 4F?

Thanks Tom

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
You need a 4F C6 facelift s-line bumper, and at the moment there is non on ebay that I can see. When they do appear on ebay they are not on long as they are sort after, which makes prices high, so even second hand you will be looking at around £300-£400.

So you need a A6 4F C6 facelift sline front bumper.

Try these guys, sourced me a facelift sline front bumper for £130
Fog Grilles I had to buy new from Audi
dfff1457f14cd87e2d22699aed62ff4c.jpg

Cheers for the replies guys, I've been very lazy, and half ***** about the car, but have decided to pull my finger out!!