Help deciding wheels?

aaron.ivory.31

Reaction score
Hello guys, I currently have TTR's/ rotors/ plenty more names for them on my car at the minute, I would like a change.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430218262244600

There is a set of 19 Rs4 (2008 I think) that have came up local for cheap, here's a picture of them fitted.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430218347358691

Need help deciding is it worth getting the rs4's, do they date the car? Or am I better off leaving it alone?

Thanks guys, Aaron.

Personally I like the dark rotors, the silver would look better on a white car.

Only you can decide though!

Personally I like the dark rotors, the silver would look better on a white car.

Only you can decide though!

Thanks for the opinion, a lot of people are saying the same. Maybe some s line blades/skirts and set of wheels spacers would change it up a bit?

Thanks for the opinion, a lot of people are saying the same. Maybe some s line blades/skirts and set of wheels spacers would change it up a bit?
I've got them on our car, don't think it dates it all, see what you think below?
2015 04 17 105229

Definitely worth a look for €250!!! Look forward to seeing pics when you get them!:)

I'll go for it. I'll collect them after work I'll get some uploaded hopefully by the weekend after I get some tyres on them. Thanks guys for the input

At £250, you could always use them as winters if you prefer the TTRS Rotors, that way they'll not get all the British winter road crap damage.
By the way, I prefer the rotors. :kissmyrings:

JG

Reactions: SI-W85
At £250, you could always use them as winters if you prefer the TTRS Rotors, that way they'll not get all the British winter road **** damage.
By the way, I prefer the rotors. :kissmyrings:

JG
Very well true. Thank you

Hey guys, got the wheels fitted, some new rubber and I refurbed them. Quiet happy with the look, glad I got them, what do you gents think?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431009036114948

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431009105852510

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Boydie and RS5 JON
I think you should sell me your rotors for £300. You make a tidy profit as well. :)

Are the rotors OEM? If you want to sell please let me know, can have them picked up.

Looks great !

Reactions: aaron.ivory.31
Are the rotors OEM? If you want to sell please let me know, can have them picked up.

They where on the car when u purchased but Iam quiet sure they are defiantly not oem, they have no Audi stamps inside the wheels,Think there's a buyer lined up for €700 (around £495) your more than welcome to better the price. But then agin iam in Ireland and delivery with the tyres to the UK would probably be around £50. It would probably be cheaper to pick up a set local for yourself.
Thanks Aaron.

OK thanks for letting us know, are the new ones OEM, if yes, you scored on that deal.

No problem, yeah the new ones are OEM, I got very good deal!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Hi
That is beautiful, really nice car. Yea iv noticed they are a pain to clean pros and cons.
Hi Aaron, wheels look great, but then I thought they would, I use Valet Pro Bilberry Wheel Cleaner on mine works a treat!
2015 05 08 155519

Cheers

Chris

Hi

Hi Aaron, wheels look great, but then I thought they would, I use Valet Pro Bilberry Wheel Cleaner on mine works a treat!
View attachment 57864
Cheers

Chris

Very nice and fresh Chris, wheel cleaner defiantly makes it a lot easier, I was just afraid of using it the last few wash's after the refurb but Iam sure there well hard enough to use some now. Iv herd quiet a few people mention that name in the wheel cleaner, I really must try it. I buy large bulk in cleaning products from a local garage called "Reflect Auto Care" gets me threw the year, shampoo,wax,wheel cleaner & DFL,(like a big and film remover). I couldn't recommend them enough, from car shampoo to silver polish everything works a dream. Will defiantly try the valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner tho, bit of a clean freak and cash usually get washed 4-5 times a week neighbours think Iam a bit crazy haha.

Correct Audi speak for these wheels is -
19 x 8.5J ‘7-arm double-spoke’ design alloy wheels

If they are rs4 wheels are they not 9.5 ?

If they are rs4 wheels are they not 9.5 ?

Ones off the original RS4 are 9J and other genuine Rs4 wheels as an extra on slines etc, come in 8.5j as far as I know, seems to be a lot of different specs as that I can gather. Maybe some one can shine some light?

The orginal RS4 wheels are a lot ore dished, these are closer to the 19" A6 Leman wheels. Google pictures, you will notice a very distinct difference, I went through these details when I put OEM wheels on my B6 S4. These are RS4 "style"

By the way, they still look good on the car!!!! In red with those wheels, nice!

Notice the suttle difference below? There's deff more curve to the double spoke.

2015 05 08 155519

Audi rs4 b7 sedan 003image24299 b

Last edited:
Reactions: aaron.ivory.31
Correct Audi speak for these wheels is -
19 x 8.5J ‘7-arm double-spoke’ design alloy wheels
These were a £635 option on the B8 A4 S-line I ordered new

Thats what the brochure says & thats what I got