Hello from Newbie Audi Girl!

laudavis

Reaction score
Website
www.laurahdavis.co.uk
Just thought i'd stick a quick post here to introduce myself! Just picked up my Audi A3 Sport last night and i'm already in love! Hoping that I can learn a thing or two from all of you guys here!

Laura xx

Hi Laura, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where you located? Enjoy the forum:) x

Hi Sandra, Thanks for your reply! I intend to take some this evening! I'm located in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire - wonder if there is anyone else local to me? x

Laura, if you go down to small events section (link in my signature) there will be a members list for those in your area. Look forward to the pics:) x

Here is a photo of my beautiful new wheels! ❤️ X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: Nimbus265 and atkins14
Hi Laura, very nice car and welcome, are you looking to mod your car.

Hi THQuattro! Not looking to modify it much at the moment! Although i'd like to paint my calipers! Im all very new to the world of nice cars and modifications! xx

Thanks mfl - i love it so far! xpoweruk - Thanks! I havent posted much as i dont really know what i am doing but its useful to look at forums - is the photo your car? xx

Enjoy it.! The guys here really do help u out wether it be just a simple question or any problems you may encounter (hopefully not the later).