****** Hell

Just Plain Old said:
Another new sub-forum.............. ***!!

It's alright, this is the right forum to say things like that!! :)

I know, I though JPO would be pleased :)

Olly K, I'm amazed you got this up and running so soon, hats off to you!

Hopefully people will take up the opportunity to have a good rant in here. I suspect it may be quite entertaining........:eyebrows:

no worries, it only takes about 2 mins to create a new forum, btw you can start new threads you know :)

I preferred it when there wasn't a rant section so we could all moan about it!

TDI-line said:
I really can't find this Olly.:crying:

There isnt a Q7 section even in the misc audi section, it will just be classed as a "misc audi" !

Cheers TDI that brought a tear to my eye well i hope it was a tear i was looking at horse pron at the time, dont worry about me mate im mainly on another forum at the moment and youtube, as i do not feel you can have a laugh on this site anymore ( here we go again , TTdriver you F---ing blah blah blah your banned you **** and your life will never be the same again :asskicking: )

Olly_K said:
There isnt a Q7 section even in the misc audi section, it will just be classed as a "misc audi" !

Maybe the A2 should be in the misc audi section lol.:wacko:

TDI-line said:
Maybe the A2 should be in the misc audi section lol.:wacko:

Sorry but no A2 in the Misc Section please we could not keep up with the posts.....:eyebrows:

as for the Q7 mmmmmm well!!

REV i cannot give out that information in case olly takes over as site admin and bans me for replying to him swearing in a post at me and he might make the forums that i use more complicated to use and get the moderators to remove stuff all the time ( here we go again TTdriver you f----ng **** blah blah blah you are banned for i dont know how long and i even might forget you as i am too busy with things and stuff and s--t but hey your no loss )

Rev have been using youtube quite a lot for laughs and also other things, JPO knows one of the other sites that i use and he also knows that i do not agree with most of the stuff he posts on both forums and i must admit on the other forum we use ( i dont know JPO personally ) he came up with the best put down ever and it made me laugh for weeks so although i do not agree with 99% of what he writes i will still read it and digest without replying JPO you f---k blah blah blah but hey ho that's life.

I just feel that this site has lost the laughs and that you cannot debate anything as you will get your posts removed or your get banned.

Olly has done a lot for the forum good and bad in my eyes but for a site admin to swear at someone and put them down and then ban them for replying in ( yes i agree ) a childish manner in the same manner that i recieved stinks of double standards and makes the site admin look foolish as its ok for them to swear at people in the full knowledge that children typing in audi can find the site and read the swear word's in all there glory ( yes i know kids swear but dont expect it from site admins and if i posted swear words without any ***** ect i'd expect a ban or a major ticking off )

I'll get a flippant response and a ban i dare say but trust me im not that bothered, if i want answers on car problems i'll google it, if i come back to audi sport for the answers then good on audi sport, i only use post in the general chat or joke section so as for car matters im not that fussed but for some idiot to say i do not appreciate this being brought up in a car forum i say get some glasses as it was brought up in a general chat section which i think means general IE general chat anything you want to chat about.

And the answer to your question is bud's wkd and Kronenbourg 1664 by the shed loads.