Heated seats

Pimmo2000

Reaction score
Got my A6 allroad and it's a lovely car, question is though how hot should the heated seats be getting?

I put it on top and it's luke warm .. I don't want to go crying back to the dealer if I'm just expecting and it's a feature not a fault?

My Insignia was much hotter, feels great on the back after a long drive or **** day at work.

Figured it was a later model. I have a 2006 car and the heated seats on max used to get ****** hot, however when I replace the climate control panel for a FL version(2009,2010,2011) the heated seats were no where near a hot, I've tried to see if there were any coding changes but unfortunately I've not found any to date. So this is a limitation of FL controls and there is nothing the dealer can do about it.

Thanks for looking, audi UK said they would potentially fix it but I have to have it diagnosed first.. 28th is the first booking space.

Any other suggestions would be welcome if it's an easy fix.

Been looking at this and it's possible the setting can be changed via vagcom. I've ordered an interface cable to see what I can see.