Has MOYES lost the 'CONTROL'????

Think his a poor choice for uniteds manager.

Alot of egos which he isnt used to controlling shown with RVP already saying he isnt happy. I know his a long term manager which Fergie picked and not the board but i am struggling to see how they will get into the top 4 this year, which in turn means no champions league football. Now i dont know how well that will go down with the powers that be and the fans

He's a fall guy, not easy to replace fergie and thats coming from a city supporter

Who would you prefer ?

Im a Villa fan, but i think any one with champs league exp would of done a bit better.

But S3P8 deffo right, fergie over achieved with a poor squad and knew it was time to leave

Sounds strange but it's actually exciting going to the game knowing that your not guaranteed 3 points anymore, it's a new experience for us. Still got a long way to go, we are not going to retain our title but I think we will make it into the top four.

Reactions: rams_s3
Didnt work for my lot!! Mid table clash last sunday and we let Welbeck score 2 goals.

Seems to be with Aston Villa if theres ever a team low on confidence we let them come Villa park and walk away loving it

Howard Webb will get a right roasting off the gaffer later lol

Well chuffed to find a thread on a motoring forum laughing at the misfortunes of Man Utd and their hapless manager Gollum.

Ha ha, the chosen one my ****.

David Moyes is a football genius :thumbsup: