Has anybody fitted one of these to non nav

its good to run dvd etc
you cant use nav from the phone.
and you have to sort your own sound as its video input only
but they do work

:( I'm after some way if its possible of connecting iphone to it that will allow me to use nav and play videos with sound if you know of anything. Cheers

not seen anything like that
theres this my pals got 1 in his A5 and works good

Lol, yeah I have looked at these before I like the look of them but would have to see (use) one before I bought one, does the original audi menu still work on the screen? The only thing I want really is nav and wireless music streaming from phone.

I have something similar to the XCarLink, but its got Nav built in.

Anyway, it accepts AV input, so with a iPhone RCA cable, I can output nav to the car's screen and have the directions played through the car speakers (aux in)

I have something similar to the XCarLink, but its got Nav built in.

Anyway, it accepts AV input, so with a iPhone RCA cable, I can output nav to the car's screen and have the directions played through the car speakers (aux in)

Any chance of telling me what it is you have in your car instead of the Xcarlink that lets you use nav from phone???

Honestly I have no idea what it is. Unit has no identification on it at all. I'll ask my supplier

Lol that's strange if you could, would be much appreciated as I'm running out of ideas now and don't really want to spend thousands on a sat nav got this car. :thumbsup:

That looks pretty good I must say, I like the fact you can switch between audi screen and the new one. Do you know a price for this?

Yeah, it's similar to mine except mine isn't an external DVD drive, and has no BT.
I paid 235 for mine a year ago