Great Forum

Gambba

Reaction score
Well that's basically it, unfortunately I wasn't part of the old forum, but this one looks like it's going to be just as good. This one is far far superior to some of the others I have seen, especially compared to the stagnant over enthusiastic yanks on Audiw***d.

Not sure of all that are responsible, but a big thank you and well done to JPR, Audi girl and all others that have blessed us.

Gambba.

Cheers mate, it's nice to hear appreciation!
You sound like you'd be good at entering the competition!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Totally agree with yer Gambba.

The last time i used a forum regular. Was when i started getting interested in PCs and overclocking, water cooling and all that geek stuff.(a waste of time really but the amount you learnt about how PCs worked was staggering)

But got so fed up of, time wasters giving you grief when you asked a question or tried to help someone else out.. i just hope everyone here has had previous experiance of the above and it stays a helpfull and happy community

Keep up the good work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yeah we learnt the hard way, fortunately those who caused the trouble are not on here anymore.

So you used to be into overclocking? I used to hang out on the sysopt forums ages ago, back on there again now mainly browsing as I'm looking to build a new superfast desktop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks guys... I'm pleased you feel you are getting value from the site !

Any ways you feel it could be improved, just let us know !

i tried all sorts of forums there all ways seemed to be the know it all who knew better than every one else

MY best triumth was Dual P3 650 @ 1070 it rocked but thats well slow now days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif one of them "melted" after about 9 months but hey thats wat its all about.

I notice from several peoples details that theres a few people who are interested in home cinema whats the chances
of having a forum on that as i feel i could repay some of the favours to people as thats my hot topic (im an A/V engineer)
if not know matters, i thought it would help make a complete forum k now matter what the interest and most of the info could be used in the car in most cases anyway

wat do u think ?

Mmmmm, AV stuff. No, must not buy more!!!!

Yep, I was really dissapointed when the old site went, just as I got the S3. Soooo glad it's back and startup issues are ironed out.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gaunty said:
[ QUOTE ]
JPR said:
yeah we learnt the hard way, fortunately those who caused the trouble are not on here anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whaddya mean? I'm still here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

Yep, great forum.... just as good as the old one....

Just need the Gallery up (no rush I know you guys are working hard at work and on the forum (just on my wish list /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

Great work Guys (yes and you audi girl)

Chimera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

JPR,

NOT for me its not :(

the gallery is blank and when I try to enter a password it simply says "Error: Invalid username or password"

It does say that there are 57 photos there, however I see the following screen below..

Thanks JPR

Chimera
P.S. 5 hours left to collect my baby

Chimera,

Sit still and calm down, you've still got 5 hours left, stop cracking your knuckles and shaking your leg will you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

lol sorry mate, just need it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm sitting here with pack of Cd's, crome tax disk holder, audi key ring (that was a gift, dont look at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif ) and my /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif on ready to go, however one thing is missing my 1.8 TQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Already been on the phone to them asking (ok begging) for collection to be brought forward, they say NO (B******ds, doing this on purpose)

Where are we at now, oh s***t still 3 hours to go.

Carnt take much more (what are you looking at cat) sorry getting edgy.

Chimera

I was going to say have a stiff drink, but maybe thats not such a great idea.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

if you just to a search the photos will appear, I did a search for "a" and loads sprung up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've done some tidying up of the gallery and hopefully sorted the permissions out - let me know if it still doesn't work :s

Tried a search on a....nothing
Tried loging in......nothing
Tried giving up the drink....nothing
Tried for a more sensual experience with sand paper.....nothing, just pain.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif See that's what happens when you cry so much.

So in short it still doesn't work.

This is so annoying!

If I login as the user (audisport with the password audisport) it is fine!

I see all the photo's !!

I don't understand !!!!

Can only see the 17 pictures when I do a search on 'a', and can still not login using my own username and password, but you are right Audisport does work.......go figure?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif And if you don't know, then I know that I'm well and truly ********! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Which reminds me, on my entry into the competition, my thick *** put audi-net not audi-sport when referring to the forum, please correct it, so it doesn't look like a fix when I win.......thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Hi - unfortunately the gallery doesn't interface to our user database, so there is a generic user id for you all to use at the moment (audisport / audisport).

Will put thinking cap on to see if there's a better way !