got tints done today

davsa4

Reaction score
its all coming together now got it in for tints done today , gone for a light smoke all round

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

Very nice!
Are those 18 or 19 inch wheels?
Was thinking about getting them myself!

looks good
id give you an hour in sheffield b4 you were made to rip them off or getting 6 points

cheers guys the wheels are 19" and the windows come in at 43% so would have to rip them off if i get a funny copper but they have a threshold 48/50% gives points so should be just under .

had light smoke on most my cars and touch wood up to press had no problems ,its not like its limo tint ;)

looks good that mate. What % have you got on the back? I've booked mine in, and im thinking 20% on the back and 50% on the front

Looks good mate! I got 50% front's and 35% rears.. Can't even tell that there's even a tint on the fronts!

cheers guys these are 54% all round according to my receipt .

and what does the law state for forward/ front passenger windows?

thinking of getting darker on the rears but then thought it may look strange.

how are you finding the 50% tints? been holding off as last time i had tints it was limo black (no tints on front) and couldnt see shiz at night

legally should have no tint applied to windows forward of the b pillar on audis as they are almost up to limit standard as for vision not much difference from inside out compared to standard

Just looked and direct gov say 75% on the front window screen and 70% on the front passenger and as we know rear passenger and rear screen have no restrictions
but as you said it states cars may come with tint already in the glass so could go over.

So the law says you could even have tiny on the front window screen.

Motoring: Tinted vehicle windows - the rules - Directgov Mobile

So 54% isn't much off 70% so I'm sure your be fine with what you have.

Looks great....I would just be concerned about a pull from the plod when you don't really want to!.....Up in Swedenshire you are not allowed anything past the B pillars. Not a huge fan of the Ambulance full black on any vehicle just looks false to me.....but that looks sweet.

Good Luck!

Cheers
A