Ghost imobi

Been looking at this system myself. Looks like a good option and would give me added piece of mind, but no, I don’t believe the Ghost Immobiliser is recognised by insurers yet so won’t lower your premium. It probably should though and insurers may well catch on and this might change in the future

Hi,
Just to let you know that currently as far as I'm aware our schemes don't offer any additional premium discounts as yet for the fitment of this security device.
Regards,
Dan.

Cheers Dan. Do you know if this is something that might be looked at by AF or other insurers and recognised as discount worthy in the future? A big plus for me when researching this is that it seems to be undetectable by would be thieves’ scanning devices (i.e. unlike a Tracker device, it’s installation can’t be detected, located and ripped out). I can’t see myself going for a Tracker device because of this, and these do often get recognised as discount worthy...

Can anyone tell me if there if a set price for this as i have had a quote from a rep from the company

Sorry to bump an oldie...

I have one of these fitted on my A4. £400 supply & fit on the south coast.

20 min job to fit but they quote about an hour.

Dont know about insurance discount, not even bothered to tell them its installed, more interested in car still being where i left it tbh.

Reactions: RAF_S7 and Terminator x