1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues - 21/07/18

Please accept our apologies for difficulties you may be experiencing using the site this afternoon.
    We are aware of a technical issue and are working to resolve it. There may be more brief outages this afternoon. We will aim to keep disruption to a minimum, but unfortunately some is inevitable in order to resolve the issue with minimum delay.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost imobi

AudiB7Jay Jun 15, 2018

1. AudiB7Jay

AudiB7Jay Active Member Team Aruba Blue TFSI Owners Group Team Sepang Audi S1 saloon Audi A4 TDi S-line owners group Manual

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Jimbob76

Jimbob76 Active Member

Been looking at this system myself. Looks like a good option and would give me added piece of mind, but no, I don’t believe the Ghost Immobiliser is recognised by insurers yet so won’t lower your premium. It probably should though and insurers may well catch on and this might change in the future

4. DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

Hi,
    Just to let you know that currently as far as I'm aware our schemes don't offer any additional premium discounts as yet for the fitment of this security device.
    Regards,
    Dan.

5. Jimbob76

Jimbob76 Active Member

Cheers Dan. Do you know if this is something that might be looked at by AF or other insurers and recognised as discount worthy in the future? A big plus for me when researching this is that it seems to be undetectable by would be thieves’ scanning devices (i.e. unlike a Tracker device, it’s installation can’t be detected, located and ripped out). I can’t see myself going for a Tracker device because of this, and these do often get recognised as discount worthy...

6. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Can anyone tell me if there if a set price for this as i have had a quote from a rep from the company

7. Jimbob76

Jimbob76 Active Member

£400 seems to be the rate...

8. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Thats what i was quoted up here in Aberdeen