Genuine S3 front coil springs, Part number?

Daveyonthemove

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Having recently discovered that both rear coil springs had the common break, they were replaced along with the shocks (they were practically useless) and now the car feels completely different.
When going over a speed bump, the front feels spongey in comparison to the rear, which feels very stiff and barely compresses.
I'm suspecting that the front suspension is past it's best, so I'm trying to source parts in readiness for replacing them, but the springs are tricky to locate and confirm.
Using this link there are several different options for the Quattro, and the colour coded paint marks don't mean anything without removing the old ones first to check them (assuming they weren't replaced with aftermarket by a previous owner) https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a3+s3+sportb+lim+qu/a3/2006-412/4/

So far, the registration checker on Ebay suggests that 1K0411105HK is the right number (1 Pink, 1 Yellow, 2 White).
If anyone can confirm this it would be appreciated.
Audi S3 8P 2006, Front Coils needed.

Might be worth given @DPM a PM and see if they could help you out without taken the car apart first .

PM me your chassis number I can get you the correct number.

Reactions: Daveyonthemove