FRONT WIPERS

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
:sign_unfair:It's that time of year to replace the wiper blades,
so of i go to my local Halford's for a nice new set to see me through
until mid-2009 .First choice is always BOSCH none showing in the Bosch wiper guide so OK i will buy a set of Halfords own brand. Found the wipers in the guide (105) set number .HOW MUCH ...£39.99 way to f.....g much to pay .So question is can anybody advice me on what's the best one's to try other then Audi maindealer,should i try a set from ebay.. ..CMD.

What do you do to your wipers?! My 2004 car is still on its original set of Aeros after 42k miles.

Even normal wipers used to last more than a year.

Fource of habit i like to change wipers every six or so month's as well as oil/filter and plug's ect .Like i said fource of habit just like to get the car ready for summer / winter month's..

I bought some Aero's from my local dealer the other week and they cost me £12 each give audi a try some stuff aint badly priced,i bought Aero's from halfords and they didnt fit properly and they were double the price so took them back and tried the dealer i was pleasantly supprised with the price and they have the end cover to slot on to the arm were Bosch ones dont have this on

Cheers i think i will give them a try:applaus:

Got mine from Cheshire Oaks Audi (main dealer) £24.98 inc VAT. And they are the bendy banana aero's.:footy: