1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fitted dynamic mirror indicator repeaters

GavG Sep 23, 2018

1. GavG

GavG Member

Took a 50 quid (Euro) punt on some modules on AliExpress, they seem decent enough

Roadrunner146 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Not bad tbh.

Post the link for others please.

4. GavG

GavG Member

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TDi Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

@GavG Are they complete indicator units ?

6. GavG

GavG Member

Yup!

Pop out the old one, pop in the new one.

You'll need to fashion some kinda connector for the new unit, the existing OEM connector is in a slightly different position and existing connector is too big to fit in the position the new modules require - if you've done any modding before I'm sure you'll have something lying around that'll work.

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Well-Known Member Team Floret Silver TDi Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group

Thanks I’ll probably leave alone for the moment & maybe get them in the new year.

8. SirTT

SirTT Member

No modding required on the ones I fitted from E Bay, straight swap

GavG likes this.
  9. Bulldog

Just fitted mine with gloss black mirror covers from eBay. Straight swap no messing with wires either.

5F3832C7-530C-4B09-9B7B-DCF75AE65041.jpeg

10. k3vkr

k3vkr New Member

11. Bulldog

@k3vkr nope straight plug & play