First Service Free

MikeParkin

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Ok so been to dealers today to sort paperwork out and they have kindly offered the first service for free. Now I'll only be doing 10k miles a year ish. Do I go for annual servicing or long life 2 yearly servicing ? Just unsure what to do please any advice welcome.

stay on annual/10k as it suits your mileage.

LL is only for fleet cars whose drivers don't care and leasing companies to cut costs.

That's what I thought but I will also change the oil and filter on a 6 monthly basis between the annual services. Cheers.

Be aware that the car will be set to LL by default. You will have to get the dealer to change it before delivery. Worth giving them a call.

Yeah I will get them to sort it I'll call them tomorrow. Not sure how much the service is but it's nice to get freebies haha

Reactions: Jassyo06
How much a service is is the subject of multiple threads on here. Audi don't seem to have a fixed price for servicing like other car manufactures, and they are expensive. So getting a free service is quite a good deal.
When I bought my car last year they had a service plan that gave 3 years servicing for £399 (ie three annual services. It was an excellent deal but Audi took it out of the brochure from 2015!!!!

Yeah I was talking to them about that. I have a friend that works for Audi and can get discount servicing so won't be for 2 years so not to bothered.

I quoted 8000 miles per year, collected the car in March and the MMi is telling me first service in around 250 days....June time!?!?!