Facelift First RS 3 Saloon to NZ buyer?

JonoNZ

Reaction score
Reactions: JamesBaby, SPIKE_, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Looks great, thanks for the video.

The Audi UK websites media centre says orders open April 2017, deliveres later in the year.

My dealer confirmed to me that the saloon will be ready to test drive on 10th May. Four initial deliveries for that dealer Ara Blue, Glacier, Black, Nardo Grey.

I am booked to test drive around the 10th. I shall take and post pics!

Nowt about UK orders though?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Doesn't specify UK orders no, just general. But that is the page my Sales Manager showed me and showed me those dates, they got sent that brief.

Doesn't look as if orders are happening this month though, it's getting late.. haha. I'm dreading to see the price of it.

My dealer confirmed to me that the saloon will be ready to test drive on 10th May. Four initial deliveries for that dealer Ara Blue, Glacier, Black, Nardo Grey.

I am booked to test drive around the 10th. I shall take and post pics!

If that happens, jealousy isn't the word.

Doesn't specify UK orders no, just general. But that is the page my Sales Manager showed me and showed me those dates, they got sent that brief.

Doesn't look as if orders are happening this month though, it's getting late.. haha. I'm dreading to see the price of it.

Things come to he who waits mate....ie never jump in heed first .....wait till the RS3 facelift dust settles then ...you'll get a wee deal on one....first punters will pay through the nose for them...

Taken from a thread on AW:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.kisalfold.hu/gyori_hirek/elrajtolt_az_uj_gyori_modell_az_audi_rs_3_limousine_-_nezze_meg_videon/2510527/

Short production line video:

Fingers crossed the Sportback comes to NZ as promptly as the Saloon. My dealer is saying order books open for the SB in late May or June, deliveries late Q3, 2017.

The Datona Grey RS3 saloon in the video has no exterior styling package on it and it looks stunning,there never was any need to spend £895 on it in the first place,basically a waste of money

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Things come to he who waits mate....ie never jump in heed first .....wait till the RS3 facelift dust settles then ...you'll get a wee deal on one....first punters will pay through the nose for them...

I don't plan on being the first with this one, far from it. Need to get some good use out of the S3 first (at least a year, which will be October). I'm planning on waiting for a demonstrator, drive one, drive one and have an extended drive of one and then spend a while not sleeping at night deciding on whether to spend the extra to go for Racing Blue as apposed to Ara..... then order one :tearsofjoy:

Should put me not far off 18 months in the S3 and on an 18 plate, happy days.

Reactions: Terminator x
Audinutta, just ****** order one now! I thought I procrastinated before buying mine, but jeez...!

Audinutta, just ****** order one now! I thought I procrastinated before buying mine, but jeez...!

I've only just gotten myself into an S3 :tearsofjoy:

I did try to buy an Approved one, Finance wouldn't lend to me because of my 'personal profile' aka, age and salary.. the lot. They said it's not sensible to lend that car to a 19 year old coming from the 1.4TFSi.

The Datona Grey RS3 saloon in the video has no exterior styling package on it and it looks stunning,there never was any need to spend £895 on it in the first place,basically a waste of money

Good observation mate.

I think you are right, the FL does not need the ALU or black pack upgrade does it.

Front end looks very nice as standard and just having the very nice and angular grill surround in alu - which again agreed looks superb in daytona :sunglasses:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Seems like there's one in USA.

and Lebanon as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: IGOTGAME, Bristle Hound, Vins and 4 others
Black pack car looks awesome :yes:

Reactions: IGOTGAME, Jassyo06 and big residual
Black pack makes it look infinitely better than one with the alu pack.

That one in the US looks likely to be the car from the NYIAS. No sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indeed it is,as it has a Pano-Roof and ceramic brakes as the ceramic brakes are for launch/show cars only

and Lebanon as well.

and Lebanon as well.

Still would not give Audi £1000 for it,it looks good but they all do,least favourite being the Matt Alu pack

That car from the Lebanon is confusing is me as its covered in Sepang Blue paint...........wtf.....110% defo not Ara Blue

Still would not give Audi £1000 for it,it looks good but they all do,least favourite being the Matt Alu pack

That car from the Lebanon is confusing is me as its covered in Sepang Blue paint...........wtf.....110% defo not Ara Blue

Look at the other pictures of it from that instagram feed. Pretty sure that's Ara in the shade.

Look at the other pictures of it from that instagram feed. Pretty sure that's Ara in the shade.

The RS3 Saloon has been launched everywhere barring the UK

Reactions: AudiNutta
Considering we are one of the larger markets for cars of this type, that's a kick in the teeth in my opinion.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Rear end with black pack & black exhausts looks pretty cool :yes:

Reactions: Bristle Hound and Jassyo06
Right its Ara the last photo of the rear end does it.....but its a far far different colour in the metal,as its far far lighter,still not overly convinced with Ara to be honest with you

All of those pictures are of the same car...

Okay mate Calm Down.....Poor photos though, Ara looks very much like the car with the carbon brakes

Apologies. I wasn't trying to come off as a jerk. Just pointing out that I'm reasonably certain that car is Ara; but you're right, they're bad photos (not even consistent really with one another, and taken in the shade from weird angles).

Reactions: Jassyo06
Apologies. I wasn't trying to come off as a jerk. Just pointing out that I'm reasonably certain that car is Ara; but you're right, they're bad photos (not even consistent really with one another, and taken in the shade from weird angles).

So @mattyvandyk when are ye expecting to receive this beast?

Haven't seen a pic or video from an actual rs3 sedan owner yet. Does the first customer in NZ have their car yet?

I'm in dubai and the dealership says my car is coming in to the port on the 25th, 2 days to offload it and 3 days for PDI. I should have it in my hands on the 31st of may. It's the first 2017 rs3 sedan to land here. Getting pretty anxious.

Reactions: Micronaught and Djs3saloon