Few annoying problems

zseano

Reaction score
Was driving along and my blowers decided to stop blowing, although I can feel them SLIGHTY. Read a few threads on here which said to remove the glovebox and check for lose wires etc so I did. No luck, and now the airbag light on my dashboard is lighting up. At first I thought it was because my glovebox was out and it was the passenger airbag but after putting it all back together, it's still there. I tried to disconnect the battery for 30mins, still there. Any ideas on both these problems anyone? And does anyone have VAGCOM around the Kings Lynn area who could maybe assist me tonight if possible?

Thanks
Sean

With regards to your airbag light, this is because you most likely unplugged the airbag connector and turned ignition on. Not a major problem and can easily be cleared with VCDS.
With regards to the blowers, can't help there mate unless you have a scan.

With regards to your airbag light, this is because you most likely unplugged the airbag connector and turned ignition on. Not a major problem and can easily be cleared with VCDS.
With regards to the blowers, can't help there mate unless you have a scan.

Yeah I found this out, thanks. Just a quick update, took it to Audi and they pulled my blowers out and it just ****** water EVERYWHERE. They've got it for another week now for "water tests" and to check for any more damage... great. :(

EDIT: Anything else I should check for water damage?

Last edited: