Extreme Parking

S32B

Yeah...You are mad.... lol
lol I wish I could have the attitude of just parking it anywhere and not worrying...but I can't! :( Especially in garden centres that are filled with pensioners!!! :p An old woman hit my mates BMW a while back and tried to drive off, he stopped her to tell her what she'd done...her reply was "Oh it's OK it will polish out", he said he felt like punching her :D went through her insurance and the bill was over £2,000

We went to one yesterday and even my wife commented on the parking! No way I was parking in the space you see below :D I ended up parking out of the way in a gap big enough for 2 cars...when I came out a nice new Porsche was next to me, so they obviously had the same idea as me :)

nooo.jpg

Reminds me...Whilst I was sitting at some road works a Mini went past, seconds later I heard a bang and a crunching noise of alloys vs concrete :D

Last edited:

Ron240

Breaking the stereotype
Gold Supporter
Looking at the above photo I wouldn't trust most drivers to drive straight down the middle without hitting anything, never mind manoeuvre in and out of a parking space. :anguished:
Seriously, I would take one look at that and say to myself...Nope!

S32B

That first pic makes me nervous... too close to the outer line... what if someone parked in-between?

Makes me want to hobble myself so I can get a blue badge and some safe parking....
Furthest spaces away, very rare anyone goes there.

josul

Furthest spaces away, very rare anyone goes there.
Yep, always aim furthest away, everyone is too lazy or in too much of a hurry to walk the length of a car park these days. So tends to be safer.

Wouldn't fancy a blue badge, too many people cutting through the spaces with trolleys and bags flying around!

S32B

Yep, always aim furthest away, everyone is too lazy or in too much of a hurry to walk the length of a car park these days. So tends to be safer.

Wouldn't fancy a blue badge, too many people cutting through the spaces with trolleys and bags flying around!
Drives my wife mad :p we went walking on Thursday and I thought about this thread :) Guess which is mine??? :p:D

walk.jpg

DanZ

Seen this poor fella's car on my way out from Stansted Long Stay today. Looks like someone has tried to pry open his bonnet, not sure if successfully as the latches looked like they're still in place. Felt sorry for the owner, looked like the car was cared for (sun cover, parked in the last bay). Wonder what happened!?
P.S. That's why I always take the work vehicle when having to park at airports.

Attachments

• 20200924_002841.jpg
    20200924_002841.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 108