European Models - Question: Convenience features?

dstech

Reaction score
Website
www.audicrazy.com
Just curious what convenience features you guys might have that us North American guys don't.

For instance we can get power folding mirrors with auto dipping feature (passenger side mirror). Can you make the mirrors fold when turning off the car automatically?

We don't get control of our windows with the remote, but it can be activated using the VAG-COM software.

We also have to turn on auto door locking at speed.

Any neat features that you have that might not be standard on NA spec cars? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I had a few security features switched on by my dealer.

I expect these will be available anywhere. Your dealer will turn them on for you, if requested.

1. First blip on remote only opens driver side door and petrol cap. All other doors and boot (trunk) remain locked. 2nd blip opens all doors and boot (trunk).

2. Can be programmed to open boot (trunk) only using the remote, without opening and doors.

3. Keep pressing door lock button on remote momentarily after doors lock, the windows and sunroof close automatically.

ps. Don't think you can program the folding mirrors to fold automatically. Although I have seem them do so on VWs.