Euro Car Parts - Pagid S4 Caliper

Gibonz

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Guys,

Been searching for a set of S4 calipers for a while with no luck.

Found these on the Euro Car Parts website and wondered are they a decent buy? Will they be identical to the OEM items?

Pagid Audi - Euro Car Parts UK

Thanks

:rock:

They look good to me for the price, they are remanufactured so are supposedly in a higher state of condition than say a rebuilt caliper (although this is questionable) Pagid are a good manufacturer you get a warranty, although I'm not sure for how long with remanufactured items. I may consider purchasing these items considering they are as good as new for a third of the price. They probably are OEM but have had a fault at some time and have been remanufactured rather than binned. The site quotes a price inclusive of surcharge of which you will be refunded upon receipt of old brakes, I don't know if they accept say A4 brakes for S4, even if they don't the full price is reasonable.

The remanufactured Pagid calipers are as new and you will get a full year warranty. They are cleaned, acid dipped, painted, bore cleaned and new piston and seals fitted then tested. I have fitted a few of these a few years ago and they are as good as the ones from dealer.