ESP - on or off?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

So are you all up for the Xmas Meet then (talking of audi-sport meets).

Suggestion at the moment is to meet somewhere in the Midlands (sorry Lyrac, but Kent is just too far South for the Northern boys).... AmD Rolling Road Day, beers and food and more beers that night followed by karting the next day....

Post your support in the Meets Section!!!

[ QUOTE ]
DaveCav said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Dave don't cry, atleast you've got leather so the blood will wipe off relatively easily! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I keep meaning to look at the Christmas meet, but keep getting sidetracked by talks of fighting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

But its silver leather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
I will have to bring my pooch with me with all these threats flying about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif