ESP, airbag & Power steering lights

RustyBucket

Reaction score
This morning I took the car out (2006 S3) and I was seeing the air bag warning light on the dash, I reached my destination and on restarting the car I've got ESP and power steering lights on which don't go out. I have noticed that on a cold start the battery is struggling quite badly but I also can't retrieve any fault codes using Torque on Android. Any thoughts before I start worrying too much?
Cheers

Cheers guys, I've managed to get hold of one my Dad has (Bosch S4) which is a couple of years old, so I'll give that a proper charge first and then swap it over and see if that helps before getting a new one.

Cheers guys, I've managed to get hold of one my Dad has (Bosch S4) which is a couple of years old, so I'll give that a proper charge first and then swap it over and see if that helps before getting a new one.

Don't be tempted to keep the S4, it isn't the same rating as the intended battery and is too small for the compartment. Keeping it will also kill the battery.

Trust me, I just bought a new battery today :(

Thanks for the advice, what is the correct battery to use then, I've read a lot on here about using an exide replacement which is higher rated thatn the standard. What are the standard dimensions for the battery, do you know?
Cheers