Engine Carbon Clean

RACK

Reaction score
Say this advertised earlier for about £100, just wondered if any has had it done on their car and what people thought of it.

Seems worth a punt for that price, thinking of getting it for my B6 S4

http://www.enginecarbonclean.com/

Bit like a terraclean?
I had one done in my vectra vxr.was brill first 100 miles after that felt the same...

Get it done if you want your engine to rattle

If you're rocking a diesel then Terraclean is your friend. I've run one thru annually on Saab and Audi with transformational results - especially handy if you've any DPF issues. I've also done one on my 1.8t BEX petrol, but not with such stunning results. Still good though and something worth doing. Only use a reputable garage though as there are some dodgy mobile agents on the go.

Yeah had mine done with terra clean @ 175k on my 1.9 tdi

Good results, il probably do it again about 220k

I've often thought of terra clean as I'm touching 180k now but I do a lot of motorway driving and the engine still performs well so wonder if I would really see a difference..

I doubt it mate,the way your driving it is how these cars perform well.its the small short journeys that kills them.

terraclean did make a difference to my 1.9tdi, but I had a carbon clean on Friday night and that made one hell of a difference compared to the terraclean.

terraclean did make a difference to my 1.9tdi, but I had a carbon clean on Friday night and that made one hell of a difference compared to the terraclean.

Thanks for that feedback Mark - given you had only recently had an alternative approach done I wasn't sure what to expect with your vehicle, but the difference was incredible - our approach will have cleaned out your turbo.

Reactions: Mark Garfoot