Dyno power run

RedRS3Reilly

Reaction score
had a few tweaks done on Saturday at MRC and the s3 is doing some strong numbers
565.6ps & 682nm

Today at 5:15 AM
IMG 4261

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Forbzeeee, jimojameso and 7 others
That’s blooming amazing !!!

Did the Milltek help much compared to when you were OEM catback ?

That’s blooming amazing !!!

Did the Milltek help much compared to when you were OEM catback ?
Cheers Rob, the milly made an increase of 7-8 ps
Not a big gain but still a gain, suppose the gasses are flowing easier now

Reactions: Rob2k68
So in old school BHP you're making 557 BHP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly mind blowing :scared2:

88% increase on stock !

Reactions: RSS-S3, batch, jimojameso and 2 others
WOW! That is a truly amazing amount of performance. I would ask how, but I imagine the list of mods to get to this point is rather long! :)

had a few tweaks done on Saturday at MRC and the s3 is doing some strong numbers
565.6ps & 682nm

View attachment 128379

please please pleeaaseeeee can we have some videos of this monster mate? I've seen some on the MRC site which I assume is your car but we need some actual vids :)

also do you have any quarter mile times etc?

Absolutely sick car mate I love it, looks soo stealth yet it will destroy virtually any car out there, you've done the audi world proud : )

Reactions: azibux1, Rob2k68 and RedRS3Reilly
please please pleeaaseeeee can we have some videos of this monster mate? I've seen some on the MRC site which I assume is your car but we need some actual vids :)

Absolutely sick car mate I love it, looks soo stealth yet it will destroy virtually any car out there, you've done the audi world proud : )
Ran the 1/4 on Sunday, car has a ****** coil pack so was pulling power back so didn't get an accurate 1/4 time, it still did an 11.3 at 124mph which is gonna be so easy to get better on its next run, new coil packs ordered :)

Reactions: Joe4842 and Rob2k68
WOW! That is a truly amazing amount of performance. I would ask how, but I imagine the list of mods to get to this point is rather long! :)
I just put a go faster stripe on the side mate and added some furry dice and it made power :)

Reactions: PanamaS3, AL_B, azibux1 and 1 other person

The video files are too big to upload on here, what's the best way to upload, I've got a front and rear BlackVue dash cams, got some footage from the rear camera pulling away from a 415ps stg2 MRC golf 7r, see the difference between a fast car and a really fast car(with a dodgy coil pack)

Reactions: azibux1 and Rob2k68
The video files are too big to upload on here, what's the best way to upload, I've got a front and rear BlackVue dash cams, got some footage from the rear camera pulling away from a 415ps stg2 MRC golf 7r, see the difference between a fast car and a really fast car(with a dodgy coil pack)

Reactions: MattSedg and Rob2k68
Use google photos. It's free. You can back up your videos and share the links

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob2k68 and RedRS3Reilly
MRC custom stg3 software

Turbo technics hybrid turbo

Ngk race plugs

Autotec high pressure fuel pump

Wagner intercooler

4 bar map sensors

Gfb dv+

Dte pedal box

MRC dsg tune

turbo muffler delete

Turbo technics intake pipe

Vw R600 intake

Full miltek decatted

Vw clubsport s front disks

ferodo ds2500 pads

Mtec rear discs

Millers nano drive race oil

034 motorsports dogbone mount

Racingline Oil management catchcan

Reactions: PanamaS3, AL_B and Rob2k68
Very impressive results. So is this a car just for track use?

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and Rob2k68
Must be mental on the road! Fair play for getting the power up there.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RedRS3Reilly and Rob2k68
Love your work! Bet that is a beast!! :)

Reactions: Rob2k68 and RedRS3Reilly
But surely without a catalytic converter or silencer/muffler it cannot pass an MOT?
Still got a year to go, it can be changed bwck for the stock item, or even easier, get my friend who is an mot guy to pass it ;)

Think I'll be following you at some point @RedS3Reilly and haldex problems ? Or anything to that matter ?

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and RedRS3Reilly
Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and RedRS3Reilly
Nice work @RedS3Reilly very impressive numbers!! What's next lol??
Thanks, next is a new turbo, I've currently got the v2 turbo technics hybrid, the latest version is the v4, it's good for 600+ hp and has a quicker spool, it should be released in the next month or so.
Need to think about fully forging the engine now, can still fit it and run it at safer boost so should be similar power but at 1.2/1.4 bar instead of the. current 2.4bar

Reactions: Forbzeeee, PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
@RedS3Reilly - Extremely impressive figures buddy !
Just out of interest, how does your S3 drive 'pootling'around town now ?
No difference to stock, can have it in drive mode and just toddle along, it's pretty much the same as when it was before modding. Just a deeper exhaust note and you can hear the turbo spooling slightly louder, driveability is the same

Reactions: PanamaS3, Bristle Hound and Rob2k68
Think I'll be following you at some point @RedS3Reilly and haldex problems ? Or anything to that matter ?
Cars running great
I did have a haldex pump failure last year when running 400hp, that was due to the internal filter in the haldex pump being clogged up, only 15k on the clock when it failed, easy fix though

Reactions: PanamaS3, Rob2k68 and MikeParkin
I wouldn't admit to going on sun beds @RedS3Reilly haha.

Reactions: PanamaS3, RedRS3Reilly and Rob2k68

This was a sub 3 sec 0-60 launch last September running at 531hp

Reactions: Forbzeeee, Bristle Hound, Rob2k68 and 2 others