Dtuk Pedal Box

S1Pete

Reaction score
? Worth it to work alongside the Box,
Currently on offer till tomorrow morning,
£169.
(Other units are also available from other stores)

talking to a guy last weekend , he d had the box fitted , nothing but bad news he d removed it !!

Pedal or FSR gingers3?

I didn't mention in our PM Pete - don't turn the pedal box all the way up, leave it on say 8/10. If you go max it induces a fault as the throttle pedal position is seen as too high. It's cleared by turning the car off/on, so no biggy, but I did it on track which was embarrassing!

Could you enlight on the bad news?
Take it was an S1.
yes it was an s1 , a young guy at the audi tuner show had put one on his says it had terrible power spikes and he d even had the turbo manifold glowing hot !
dont know any details just what the guy said
he was looking into the mtm at the show

He had the FSR tuning box fitted then, not the pedal box (which has no impact on power, just throttle response). But I'm still surprised at the report, I never had any issues like that with the FSR on my S1 (and know 5+ other S1 users of it with no problems).

He had the FSR tuning box fitted then, not the pedal box (which has no impact on power, just throttle response). But I'm still surprised at the report, I never had any issues like that with the FSR on my S1 (and know 5+ other S1 users of it with no problems).
Just had the guys at DTUK ring me re pedal box,
They want to know about which plug is needed as there are apparently two types!
Won't have chance till the weekend now to figure out and send them a photo.
Pain in the A.Grrrrrrr.

Just had the guys at DTUK ring me re pedal box,
They want to know about which plug is needed as there are apparently two types!
Won't have chance till the weekend now to figure out and send them a photo.
Pain in the A.Grrrrrrr.

Really!? Maybe 2 types across VAG, but on an S1? Oh well, I guess it's better safe than sorry!

Anymore opinions on the DTUK pedal box, is the S1 much more responsive? has anyone found the plugs fiddly to work with? Also how have people routed the cabling/hand controller?