DTM

imotepify

Reaction score
Hi guys, whats the best treatment/technique 2 keep the half leather Recaro's in tip top condition and can you recommend a wax for the silver paint?

Thanks, Karl.

I use Angelwax heaven for the leather seats which cleans and leaves the normal mat finish.
There is an Angelwax wax for silver cars called AG.
Haven't used it personally but by having used AW dark angel I'm sure it will be just as fantastic.
Contact Mark Brodie (Brodster) on here and he will sort u out m8 :)

Hi guys, im after summin from Halfords for the moment as we are watching the £££ with our house renovations Any ideas or coments on Autoglym products?

Brotek stuff is as cheap but better than halfords Pish mate!

He did me both leather seat treatment things for £22 delivered iirc, the autoglymn one is £25 and you have to go get it.....

Sean

I've used the Angelwax Ag. Its on my silver S3 now. Not quite as cheap as the halfords stuff but not far off and it lasts a lot better and there is an obvious step up in quality so I'd say its value for money. Its a bit tricky to apply as it has the silver flake but if you're careful the end result is fantastic. Brodster is your man. I got my stuff from him one day and it was delivered the next. Defo recommend!
Pics here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detailing/217179-wax-sealant-ice-silver-s3.html

Halfords deal with meguiars, I use there leather cleaner/ renovator and I also use zymol leather cleaner also available at halfords. Bringe them up well and leaves the matt finish!