DRL BI XENON 2010 Wiring ( 2010 CEMC MODULe) PLEASE HELP

hi everyone! i'm going to bump this thread since i had some problems retrofitting mine :(

i've done everything the thread says.
in the long coding i've changed and put the same settings @jpestrada115 did, and it should work. i placed the cables in the pins that the cables said (A44 C26 C48 and C49 if i'm not wrong), and the LEDs and high beams are not working
and get the same errors in vagcom.

so i am wondering, do i need a new module capable of recognizing led and bixenon? (http://www.bks-tuning.com/audi-a3-8p-tt-8j-r8-control-unit-xenoncentral-electric.html)

sorry i didnt get to write down the error codes or the number part of my ECU.

any help is appreciated!
Are you using the harness from Kufatec? I have been studying this thread ad nauseum for the better part of an hour and a half and jpestrada115 has helped immensely. I also tried the coding but I used VAS and not VCDS as VCDS was not available to me. I also did not manage to get the DRL's and beams to fire up, but I suspect it may be an issue with the harness somewhere, or perhaps some wires in the wrong place. I have a manual directly from Kufatec, I can post up some screenshots sometime if it would help anyone.

Hi All need help wireing up a 2010 a3 2L TDI ( i have the 2010 CEM Module with A B C On It) trying to wireup
DRL Bi Xenon headlights from halogens, have all the headlights installed and wired up with the Kufatec loom, but not sure on the A B C pin outs and how they should be wired up, and can only find info on Pre 2010 module, as the module changed in 2010 a3s and onwards,
PLEASE PLEASE HELP - ANY HELP WOULD BE SO GREAT THANK U

HELLO, you dont by any chance know where them 2 lil wires go fromt he headlight adaptors? wired them through to the fise box under the driver side and cant figure out were they slot into

any advice would be veyr much appreciated

thanks

HELLO, you dont by any chance know where them 2 lil wires go fromt he headlight adaptors? wired them through to the fise box under the driver side and cant figure out were they slot into

any advice would be veyr much appreciated

thanks
you gotta poke them to the inside of the cabin and plug them on the control module, under the steering wheel.
dont really remember which pins thy were, probably they are already marked on your cables

Hello, I bought a bi-xenon retrofit set of Kufatec and found out that their manual isn't easy to understand. Can anyone help me to find out what Kufatec mean referring to a "Light on" wire in their installation manual? Please look at the image below. They mention the Light on wire in a headlight-to-CECM installation section: „Light on“ wires from the 2010 model year – Plug A – PIN 11 . What wires? There are 4 wires coming from the headlights that must be connected to plugs A and C (A44, C26, C48, C49) and no wire is marked as A11. I'd appreciate any advise.

Wire occupation Kufatec

Hey again guys. It seems I understood how to code the central electrics module on 2010+ car. Thanks for all the info in this thread. But there's a thing I think is missing. Do we have to disable anything after switching from halogens to bi-xenons? I thought I read somewhere that when we enable some bits, we have to disable other to avoid conflicts. If we have to uncheck any bits, would you mind to share their locations?

Thanks in advance.