DPF sensor help???

Calasp

Reaction score
iv got a 2007 A4 170 2.0tdi Quattro and I’ve been having trouble with the dpf at first it wouldn’t Regen no matter what I did then after using a additive in the fuel it cleared in normal driving conditions at 20-30mph, I’ve had a intermittent fault coming up of p2002 but when I clear it it goes for a few days then comes back, whilst giving it a full service yesterday I changed the pressure sensor with a decent Bosch sensor, but still have the same error code showing when I scan the car
(P2002 DPF efficiency below threshold bank 1) with no other lights or warnings the dpf light in the computer isn’t showing and when I erase the code it goes away again!!!
Can someone help?

Creating 3 threads in 9 days with the same content in a wrong section won't help you mate.

Post this in A4 subforum and don't create multiple threads.

Why just the A4 thread it’s not only the A4 that runs a DPF and has DPF problems all Audi models have dpf problems
No need to get all arsey mate

I didn't mean anything bad, but it is kinda annoying to read the same post every few days honestly. :)

PS: Your sensor needs VCDS adaptation upon changing.

Reactions: Seanchadwick2k3
That’s all I needed to know mate I’ve only reposted because I didn’t find out what I needed to know, now I know I’ll have to try and get hold of vcds so
Thankyou

Reactions: Rideen
I need to find someone with vcds so I can sort the timing torsion settings out aswell might have to bite the bullet and buy a new vcds from Ross tech myself

Thanks mate
I’ve managed to do it now and it’s working spot on its Regening on its own more then I thought it would do thanks