Dont update MMI connect app it will make it obsolete!!!

Ah ok ,is it the same format? i hate the apple car play .Do i just connect and select media as before?
Why has Audi removed the wireless system? backward step for me.Im seriously considering my next car away from Audi,i do feel i dont use many of the features (this one aside) and i note the new Q3 is 10% up on price.

Ah ok ,is it the same format? i hate the apple car play .Do i just connect and select media as before?
Why has Audi removed the wireless system? backward step for me.Im seriously considering my next car away from Audi,i do feel i dont use many of the features (this one aside) and i note the new Q3 is 10% up on price.
Yes it should be, as an "aborted A4" owner I can't be sure.

Most phones by default assume a WiFi connection is the connection to use for internet access......but in android and I believe iPhones too, you can switch on a setting that allows the phone to use either or both....android calls it Smart WiFi switcher. It's in the WiFi Preferences menu .

This basically allows me to connect to the car with BT for the handsfree, WiFi to the car for Amazon Music and internet radio, whilst using the phones LTE connection to access Amazon and the Internet radio provider.

The myAudi app still crashes out occasionally for me though and needs to be manually restarted to get Amazon or Internet radio working again.....so not 100% yet .

I have an unlocked Samsung S7, and there is no such setting! There are apps for this on Playstore though. Also, I see in myAudi, the following, under Services:
Audi connect key
Amazon Music
Napster
Twitter.

I had a little while to amuse myself during a family pre-Christmas get together...

MMI Connect still uses google maps for the car finder function but myaudi uses the 'here' ones. For some reason latter has my street name wrong.